Comnputer Speaker 2.1 @ INR2000

D

Deleted member 118788

Payment? Did you order from them?
You mentioned in my other thread that even you are getting the Swan M10.

No Still I Haven't Order Because I Am Waiting For My Salary.

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
I have decided its either Swan M10 or the Edifier C3.

Wrote an e-mail to Promed hope I get a response. Will call in the morning too. The shipping for such a heavy unit will pinch so I am searching locally.

Anyone in Bangalore, Please help me out. AV shops.

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
OK will call up Pro med tomorrow and check about the Swan M10 speakers. Heard they are 5.5k shipped but can't be too sure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just got a response from Pro med stating that the Swan M10 are out of stock. None of the other details were given. They said they have the M12 but gave no pricing details.

I wrote another email and am awaiting a response about the restocking of the M10.
BTW how are the Swan M12 in comparison with the M10?

D

Deleted member 118788

M12 is not worth the price against M10. M12 is just M10 with new design it would be better if you can get M10.

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
The M10 has mesmerised me with its looks, sounding good is an added bonus. Its should be the other way round though :mrgreen:

If I don't get the Swan M10, I will go for the Edifier C3 for 6.5k

Every piece of equipment I wish to buy is out of stock. Looks like i have tough luck.

D

Deleted member 118788

can u prove it with links?

M10 vs M12 - [H]ard|Forum

Swan M10 vs. Swan M12 - MacRumors Forums

Swan M10 Unboxing & Review (Updated) - Page 2 - MacRumors Forums

Read This All Threads Carefully You Will Understand Why M10 is better than M12 ?

M10 Sales For $117.00 whereas M12 For $89.00

MegaMind

Human Spambot
M10 vs M12 - [H]ard|Forum

Swan M10 vs. Swan M12 - MacRumors Forums

Swan M10 Unboxing & Review (Updated) - Page 2 - MacRumors Forums

Read This All Threads Carefully You Will Understand Why M10 is better than M12 ?

M10 Sales For $117.00 whereas M12 For $89.00

If OP's priority is music M10s are good...

For this, M12 performs better as M12 has a subwoofer...(If OP has enough dough to spend)

D

Deleted member 118788

M12 will be better for gaming. M12 is just like a normal speaker with subwoofer.
M10 is clearly focused on music. M10 also sounds good in gaming.

If OP want speaker for gaming then he should buy logitech z623or altec lansing mx5021.

MegaMind

Human Spambot
M12 will be better for gaming. M12 is just like a normal speaker with subwoofer.
M10 is clearly focused on music. M10 also sounds good in gaming.

If OP want speaker for gaming then he should buy logitech z623or altec lansing mx5021.

I'm not pointing that M10 is bad for gaming, but M12 performs better the M10 wen it comes to gaming n movies..

MX5021 is dead.. Dont ever seggest it.. And 1+ to Z623...

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
They are not responding to my e-mail. I am not sure why. Looks like I will have to get the Edifier C3 for 6.5k. Found it on infibeam too @ 6348/-

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
I have the cash but I don't want to spend so much especially when I'm getting headphones next month.

But I don't like crappy sounding boxes either, so upped my budget from 2000 after hearing the AL V2621

Top Bottom