Comicbook Movies/Series Discussion Thread

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Re: ★★★ The Super[HEROES/VILLAINS] Discussion thread ☠☠☠

Yeah that's the hair style I was talking about.

I meant Winter Soldiers hair Not Cap's .

P.S. DOFP Trailer was a big disappointment . and In other News : Ben Kingsley's Secret MARVEL Project Has Been Uncovered Interesting if True !!!

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer

P.S. DOFP Trailer was a big disappointment . and In other News : Ben Kingsley's Secret MARVEL Project Has Been Uncovered Interesting if True !!!
Uh-oh...more fck ups incoming? :p

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Re: The Super[HEROES/VILLAINS] Discussion thread

Rajnikanth vs Chuck Norris vs Sir Ravindra Jadeja :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using Tapatalk 2

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

So, IMDB says Man of Steel sequel as "The Man of Steel faces off against the Dark Knight."
It's an early assumption, but sounds intriguing..

cyborg47

Technomancer

So, IMDB says Man of Steel sequel as "The Man of Steel faces off against the Dark Knight."
It's an early assumption, but sounds intriguing..
um...were you living under a rock? That information has been out for months already :|

aadroid.dev

Broken In

Dark Knight will die this time then :p

Hey hey hey! !!
He's the dark Knight. The best detective. I doubt if after all his victories over superman in the comics and animates, they'll have superman defeat batman. How I think, they'll fight first and then unite to defeat some villain maybe lex Luther...

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

um...were you living under a rock? That information has been out for months already :|
Many of us still didn't know about that.. :|

Dark Knight will die this time then :p
Batman is best known for his contingency plan for all superheroes. He always carries a Kryptonite crystal in his waistbelt. :)

aadroid.dev

Broken In

Batman is best known for his contingency plan for all superheroes. He always carries a Kryptonite crystal in his waistbelt. :)

He does in comics, if this movie is about intros, I doubt they'll introduce kryptonite in the movie. There was no mention of kryptonite in man of steel...

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

He does in comics, if this movie is about intros, I doubt they'll introduce kryptonite in the movie. There was no mention of kryptonite in man of steel...
This is what i found w.r.t Kryptonite..
Man of Steel Easter Egg Hints At Kryptonite For Sequel | Comicbook.com

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Even with years of preparation and kryptonite, Batman lost to Superman who was holding back. :deadbored:

cyborg47

Technomancer

There's a rumor going on around about Supergirl in MoS2.

aadroid.dev

Broken In

There's a rumor going on around about Supergirl in MoS2.
Yeah I've heard about that one. Said to come from the open capsule in the ship shown in MoS. But as the ship is said to be there for thousands of years, that origin won't make much sense until they introduce distant relationship(she's supposed to be superman's cousin) or some sort of accidental or intentional time travel...

cyborg47

Technomancer

Yeah I've heard about that one. Said to come from the open capsule in the ship shown in MoS. But as the ship is said to be there for thousands of years, that origin won't make much sense until they introduce distant relationship(she's supposed to be superman's cousin) or some sort of accidental or intentional time travel...
I should have said Kara instead of Supergirl. Yeah, she does arrive on earth thousands of years ago, and her return is what going to spice up things. I expect her to be a villain of some kind, lets see how this ends up.

aadroid.dev

Broken In

I should have said Kara instead of Supergirl. Yeah, she does arrive on earth thousands of years ago, and her return is what going to spice up things. I expect her to be a villain of some kind, lets see how this ends up.

If they make 2 consecutive origind movie with a kryptonian fighting a kryptonian, I don't think the franchise will end up cool.....

Top Bottom