Club Football 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

geek_rohit

In the zone
Forget FIFA. Forget PES. Check out the Club Football 2005 range of Soccer games from Codemasters (The developers of the famous Colin McRae Rally). It has got individual titles for many of the famous soccer clubs including Arsenal, Liverpool, Real Madrid and many more. Also in the stores is Manchester United Soccer 2005, the official games of Manchester United. Check out codemasters.com.
PS: Now when is DiGit going to give us the demo.

H

h4ck3r

gr8 info dude !! iam a soccer sycho .. just waiting for it .. but i surely wont buy it maybe i will borrow the digit cd from someone :D

OP
geek_rohit

geek_rohit

In the zone
Whoa man I had posted this topic on 1st January, and the first reply came on the 17th January! I thought that there aren't many football fans out there? Atlast one has replied. Anyways looking forward to DiGit to give us the demo of this game. BTW has anyone tried this game yet?

H

h4ck3r

I have been playing fifa from 99-2004 .. and i have not had a chance to play the most talked abt pes 3 or 4... i dont have a 3d card .. i borrow agp card from my frend for playing 3d games :cry: (like 2004 fifa)

And i will soon buy a agp card , hopefully nvidia geforce .... iam currently working on a software and i will complete it within this month.. I will then upgrade my pc like hell !!

OP
geek_rohit

geek_rohit

In the zone
Hi h4ck3r!
Even I havn't played PES yet. And BTW don't hope to get a nVdia GFX card, just get it. And upgrade to the max and enjoy. BTW have you played FIFA 2005 it rocks.

H

h4ck3r

No i dont even have an idea abt fifa 2005 ... i think i saw some screenshots here put up by ... somebody

Thanks for your conern ...

Sumit Goenka

Right off the assembly line
Hi

I like football a lot - i follow it like anything. I am a fan of the FIFA series & I think PES sucks. I would like to know more bout Club Football 2005. Even I am a Manchester United fan !!!

By the way, has anyone tried football fusion - for the ones who dont know bout it - playing Total Club Manager 2005 with FIFA 2005?

OP
geek_rohit

geek_rohit

In the zone
Hi Sumit. Glad to see another ManU fan in the forum. Well check out *www.codemasters.co.uk/ for Club Football 2005. The site says that Club Football comes with different versions. Each for a different club like ManU, Chelsea, Real Madrid, etc.. What's more they have released another game Manchester United Manager 2005 & LMA Manager 2005. In Manchester United Manager 2005 you play the role of Sir Alex Ferguson as the manager. Here are some screenshots from the game Club Football 2005 - Manchester United!
*img135.exs.cx/img135/9043/mufccf2005sitekeane5cr.th.jpg*img65.exs.cx/img65/9453/mufccf2005siteronaldo0ky.th.jpg*img65.exs.cx/img65/3550/mufccf05xboxsite4kk.th.jpg*img65.exs.cx/img65/413/mufccf2005sitesaha4bl.th.jpg*img65.exs.cx/img65/7222/mufccf2005sitevannistelrooy8we.th.jpg
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Sumit Goenka

geek_rohit said:
Hi Sumit. Glad to see another ManU fan in the forum. Well check out *www.codemasters.co.uk/ for Club Football 2005. The site says that Club Football comes with different versions. Each for a different club like ManU, Chelsea, Real Madrid, etc.. What's more they have released another game Manchester United Manager 2005 & LMA Manager 2005. In Manchester United Manager 2005 you play the role of Sir Alex Ferguson as the manager. Here are some screenshots from the game Club Football 2005 - Manchester United!
*img135.exs.cx/img135/9043/mufccf2005sitekeane5cr.th.jpg*img65.exs.cx/img65/9453/mufccf2005siteronaldo0ky.th.jpg*img65.exs.cx/img65/3550/mufccf05xboxsite4kk.th.jpg*img65.exs.cx/img65/413/mufccf2005sitesaha4bl.th.jpg*img65.exs.cx/img65/7222/mufccf2005sitevannistelrooy8we.th.jpg
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Hi Rohit

Even I am so glad to find a Man Utd fan in the forum. I visited the codemasters site, watched a few screenshots & read a few reviews & i think the games are promising. But are these games available in India ? I have asked a couple of places for this game but they dont even know the games.

H

h4ck3r

Glad to see those screenshots.. but would be much more happy to see some real madrid stars like zidane,beckham,raul,ronaldo,figo,roberto carlos,etc.. The good news for the club is Vanderlei Luxembourgo has taken over as coach.. the bad news is star striker morientes joined liverpool .. I think it was not fair to leave madrid and goto liverpool ..
iam a die hard real fan.. i also like the gunners and juventus in the serie-a
.. Hope all three clubs finish in top spots this season..

I REQUEST ALL FORUM REAL MADRID fans to show the spirit

perk_bud

Journeyman
I'm wondering which version of this game will DIGIT give on the DVD -->Manchester or Chelsea Or Asenal WELL atleast we'll know who r their fav :?

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
The gameplay of club football is not that good
visit this site and check it for yours
*www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/924742.asp

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Kumaresh_Arsenal said:
Any Gunners(Arsenal) Fans in the forum.

well, the gunners r being gunned down in the EPL...but as far as i know, u r the only gunners fan here....i know some other ManU fans... :wink:

godisreallygreat

Dude rohit you are too late I got this game Man U CF 05 on nv 3rd (my bithday).I rocks but is is quite difficult to beat the keeprer though bye.

Yoda

Journeyman
its unfortunate that theres only one Arsenal Fan. (there more around the world)

ThinkDigit forum members(Excluding me) One day they will regret that they have failed to support a Great FC like Arsenal.

Arsenal. :D

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
lol...lets not start the gr8 ManU v Arsenal debate here dude...this is a tech forum...btw, both arsenal and ManU r a long way behind chelsea...so no use arguing anyway...

digen

Youngling
But still neme....in a humorous sense !

*img172.exs.cx/img172/8073/manchesterunited1bm.jpg

PS:No offence meant to anyone & I hope the above is taken in the right spirit.I know manchester united may face the tune in future.
The above pic has been taken from neowin forum & credit solely goes to the author.

godisreallygreat said:
Dude rohit you are too late I got this game Man U CF 05 on nv 3rd (my bithday).I rocks but is is quite difficult to beat the keeprer though bye.

Looks like you are slower than me in buying it.I got it on October 29th. I can beat Juventus, ACM, Arsenal, etc 2-0 3-0 in very hard mode. Unluckilly it doesnt have multiplayer or else I would have shown you how to beat the hopeless keeper.

Man U fan
:D 8) 8) :D

OP
geek_rohit

geek_rohit

In the zone
lol Nice image Digen. Now another one needs to made for AC Milan.
@ thierryhenry_me and thierryhenry_me, I still havn't got my hands on ManUtd CF 05 yet. Still busy with my FIFA 2005. Just went to Codemasters site and saw the game there.

@Kumaresh_Arsenal Why to regret if we don't support Arsenal. Havn't you heard "ManUtd fan till I die"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom