Club Football 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Journeyman
Hi h4xbox,

Great to have an Arsenal (Gunners) Fan :D :D :D

You "MANU Fans must be SHAME of the First Leg at Old Trafford...

Arsenal will take revenge for this in this season(FA Cup or UEFA Champs) if possible or else in the NEXT season we will be much stronger than u Cheating DEVILS.

In the First LEG at Old trafford that BLOODY "VAN DIVER" AND "Rowdy ROONEY" fooled the refrees to earn the PENALTY. :p

SHAME on MANU CHEATS :p

godisreallygreat

Right off the assembly line
Hey get control over you control you "Ass"enal. He is Wayne Rooney and Ruud Van Nistelroy so dont you dare call him van diver and rowdy rooney. first look at your own hopeless team with asslycole, buffalow viera. *enis bercamp, Mark henry ( dont worry its not me ), van pissie, robert wires ( no offence made to raabo), etc, etc, etc. I think it will be a waste of time listing other cheapsos. And first of all we deseved to get a penalty. and I think blame the referee if you will because he was too fooooolish (like othe assenal players) to give a penalty. And Man U are called RED DEVILS not CHEATING DEVILS ( heeeey, good idea. I think after watching all these hopeless assenal matches I think they have earnt a good name - CHEATING ASSENAL ( BUMMERS ). I was restrainig myself from posting such stuff here but loolks like kumaresh has made me do it. Anyway I think this will be deleted by Raabo anyway.

Hmm looks like there is a small fire here. No I tottaly agree with god. kumaresh (I think) has posted this having drunk after a union with some bummer. So he posted this topic. Anyway check out general discussion ( hey please vote )

OP
geek_rohit

geek_rohit

In the zone
@Kumaresh_Arsenal
Dun call ManUtd cheaters. At what grounds are you calling them cheaters? The FA or FIFA didn't find anything "cheat". If they would have they would have penalised the players or the club. So calling cheaters just coz we are beating Arsenal. Is beating Arsenal cheating? If it is I would love the club cheats everytime. :lol:

Boys stop fightin in here. Go to a sports forum and continue fighting there. :wink:

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
@rohit: godisreallygreat is supporting Man U not calling em cheaters...and i told u guys not 2 start the debate here....esp u digen....i knew this would happen....

digen

Youngling
Oh what do we have in here.
But neme dude whatever I've posted has been in a humorous & joking sense.I've also mentioned it in my post.
Anyways cmon guys get over it,we arent gonna gain anything from this.Lets stop it right here before all hells breaks loose.
Infact I would request the Mods to close this thread so that this isnt continued.

godisreallygreat

Right off the assembly line
its okey

hmmmm I dont think that there is any fault of digen verma :wink: it was just a good pic 8) . But it was all that cockedup kumaresh's fault who is calling names and is running away :x .Coward more like. Theres an example of a true coward. :D 8) Also I agree with god. They are assenal not arsenal ( I think thats what he meant). Also I love cheaters ( @geek_rohit). Please dont get this thread closed. It is cool.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
c digen, i knew ur intention was just a bit of humor...but havent we been on this forum long enough 2 know what will happen when u post something like this?? :wink: :lol:

Yoda

Journeyman
Hey Guys the words I'm using are not that Bad. I'm just writing the TRUTH. :D

Lots of "***" MANU Fans. Bad Taste for Digit Forum Members.
What about MODS. :lol:

There are always Good and Bad Results.

But, ManU They never get results in a Polite way. They get it in an UGLY way.

The 03-04 season Penalty miss by Van_Diver and what a Great Actor he is.(Vieria Red Card and trying to injure Ashley Cole in the First LEG and got banned for 3 matches. I'm wondering why didn't he appeal). I think he should be in Hollywood and getting some 3 to 4 oscars each year. :lol:

And how about Roy Keane --> Injuring a prem. Player intentionally a few years ago(Don't know the players name and club) seriously and he has to end his career. What will Keane say when he sees that player (FATE :lol: )

and how about Eric Cantana(What a Great Character he is :lol:) Attacked a Fan a few years back and was banned for 8 Months.

and "Alex Ferguson" Son(Agent).... a big scandal.

and Alex Ferguson hitting David Beckam(P*** B**) with shoes after the FA Cup defeat....

etc...etc..etc.. I can write a book on this.

All Facts. Shown in the TV throught the WORLD.

and Hope Malcam Glazer takes over MANU and puts the CLUB in DEBTS for 300 million Pounds. He is poised to do that. :lol:

Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom