Chikka Messenger - Send Free SMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

godsownman

Padawan
But I have not noticed any restriction in chikka, like you can send only 3 in rediffbol if your friend does not reply.Has anybody overhere noticed. :?:

@kalpik

can you please tell me the starting 5 digits of the reliance CDMA phone that you can contact using Yahoo messenger SMS

Regards

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Sure, is is 931240XXXX

Oops... thats 6 digits! ;)

Oh and yeah i think there is a limit of sending 5 messages without getting a reply in chikka. Also, someone said that after the 5 sms, u can delete the user from ur contact list and then add him again to send 5 more messages!

godsownman

Padawan
No actually I managed to send upto 18 SMS's in a day to the same person WITHOUT any reply. But since I read cancer10 say that u can only send 5 I was confused.

@Kalpik

The number I am trying to SMS is 93222xxxxx but yahoo just seems to refuse it "with an error stating that this is not one of our service provider or soemthing like that.

Why is this so :?: :wink:

Regards

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
I personally didnt try to send that many sms's to the same number without reply, so cant really say!

About this reliance thing, i really dont know! Are you entering the number as "9193222XXXXX"?

Anyway, chikka hai na! ;D

Charley

Just Do It
godsownman said:
But I have not noticed any restriction in chikka,

In chikka a mximum of 30 sms can be sent to the operators that are supported in the list. It gets reset after 24 hours. Once someone replies the credits of 30 gets added with 2[As i get it in my a/c].

D

deadman

Its not working in my phone

its hutch

i'm happy with REDIFFBOL

deadman is here

godsownman

Padawan
What is the charge if someone replies to yahoo messenger or to rediffbol.

I know chikka charges rs.2 per mssg .

Regards

godsownman

Padawan
Re: Mobile Messaging

google360beta said:
Doesn't Yahoo! Messenger allow to send free SMS? :D

Yes absolutely , Yahoo does allow completely free sms but the catch is that it is limited to only 3 Sms's if the receiver does not reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom