Chikka Messenger - Send Free SMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charley

Just Do It
godsownman said:
Can we create multiple accounts in that way the daily credits can be modified right.

U can create multile a/c's with diff user ids' and email ids. Daily credits cannot be modified, it increases if ppl reply to ur msg's....

IMHO, why do u want to do this? :?

godsownman

Padawan
achacko@dataone.in said:
godsownman said:
Can we create multiple accounts in that way the daily credits can be modified right.

U can create multile a/c's with diff user ids' and email ids. Daily credits cannot be modified, it increases if ppl reply to ur msg's....

IMHO, why do u want to do this? :?

I cant understand. How are the daily credit limit fixed. Isnt it fixed on the username and password. So in that case if I have multiple user accounts wont my credit increase.

Let me explain, see i can tell my friends so SMS me on a single ID only whereas I can SMS from multiple ids so I have increased the nos of SMS's that I can send . :idea:

I wonder if this is allowed :?:

By the way what is IMHO ? :?

godsownman

Padawan
kalpik said:
Yes it s allowed. And IMHO = In My Humble Opinion.

Thanks Kalpik . Also does Yahoo mssngr SMS allow sending to Reliance CDMA . I was checking their website and I saw Reliance India in their list of service providers.

Thanks also for the IMHO

Regards.

godsownman

Padawan
Thanks for checking it out .

But see this.

Yahoo said:
India: Oasis, Hutch Mumbai, Hutch Delhi, Hutch Gujrat, Hutch Kolkata, Hutch South, Hutch ADIL, Escotel UP, Escotel Haryana, Escotel Kerala, Airtel Delhi, Airtel Punjab, Airtel AP, Airtel Karnataka, Airtel Chennai, Airtel Mumbai, Airtel Kolkata, RPG India, Spice Karnataka, Spice Punjab, Reliance India, TataTele India, Idea AP, Idea Delhi, Idea Maharashtra, Idea MP, Idea Gujarat

Now what do they mean by this ?????????? :?:

See Reliance India in the 2nd last line they must be in the process of geting it ready . :?

Regards

[/quote]

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
talking about Yahoo... i have seen that Yahoo messenger supports only 3 SMS per phone no unless the contact replies u....

godsownman

Padawan
saurav_cheeta said:
talking about Yahoo... i have seen that Yahoo messenger supports only 3 SMS per phone no unless the contact replies u....

Yes, but I have benn quite lucky many times I just logoff and logback on after a few minutes and it allows me to send another one.

godsownman

Padawan
If my friend replies to my SMS will he have to pay anything bcoz currently he is in an offer from RIM where he has SMS free.

I am using Chikka

The reason I ask this is that the number that goes as my SMS nos for them to reply to is starting with 8888 and all 8888 services charge Rs. 2 .

So hence I want to know what are the rates applied when they reply from their mobile to chikka.

Regards.

godsownman

Padawan
@it_waaznt_me

How can you say it is supported. I am trying and even kalpik tried . how did u send it .

Please do let me know

Tech&ME

Banned
Oh! ooops! I received two SMS from 8888(indiatimes) servers, the first one game me a passward for my mobile no account.

The second msg said : "VAS SMS rates apply"

In airtel the VAS - stands for Value Added Servies, rates are Rs.2.00 per SMS.

So, every msg I send from Chikka, Airtel gona charge me Rs. 2.00 per SMS (outgoing)

I better stick to SANCHARNET webMail (BSNL) for sending SMS which charges from my NET ACCOUNT Rs. 0.30 paise per outgoing SMS.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
No! You are not charged for sending SMS from chikka! You are charged only when u reply to messages sent from chikka!

Charley

Just Do It
godsownman said:
@it_waaznt_me

How can you say it is supported. I am trying and even kalpik tried . how did u send it .

Please do let me know

Key in 91 before the cell number and send it. same as u do for any other SUPPORTED operator.

<< Cheers >>

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Yeah! Its working now!! Actually i use +91 as prefix, but apparently that does not work with reliance! 91 works though! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom