Chikka Messenger - Send Free SMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charley

Just Do It
For me the sms gets delivered within 5-10 seconds and get a reply very fast too.

I'm waiting for them to lauch sms facility into the UK,Middle East, Aus, NZ..

godsownman

Padawan
I still cannot send using Yahoo but Chikka is g8 I sent 18 mssgs to one nos without any reply.

I get the error

Phone number 91932******* cannot receive text messages at this time.

regards

OP
C

cancer10

ClubHost.in
godsownman said:
If my friend replies to my SMS will he have to pay anything bcoz currently he is in an offer from RIM where he has SMS free.

If your friend's SMS service is free then he does not have anything to pay. But just to confirm this, ask him to talk to his cutomer care for further details.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
He will have to pay! Cause this is a nuber starting with 8888. He will have to pay 2 Rs to reply.

godsownman

Padawan
Today they forgot to add 30 to my credits . Yesterday I utilised 20 without getting any reply .Have all of you got your credits resetted to 30 if so then why havent I got mine.

Regards

OP
C

cancer10

ClubHost.in
It will not count the day by saturday sunday etc, it will count in 24 hours only. So wait until your 24 hours is finished.

Charley

Just Do It
godsownman said:
I still cannot send using Yahoo but Chikka is g8 I sent 18 mssgs to one nos without any reply.

I get the error

regards

Maybe the operator isnt supported by Chikka..

godsownman

Padawan
achacko@dataone.in said:
godsownman said:

I get the error

regards

Maybe the operator isnt supported by Chikka..

You did not read properly , I said I can send to this person using Chikka ( this person has a reliance CDMA) but when I tried doing the same through Yahoomessenger it dd not work.Even though Yahoo messenger says Reliance is supported.

Regards.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
It's working for Reliance Smart service. Tried sending one to Reliance India Phone but it seems my friend is asleep. Will only know if he recieved it or not when he wakes up. My girlfriend hasen't recieved it yet...she is on Airtel.

EDIT: Started using the software hardly 30 mins back and had already sent 11 out of my alloted 30. It showed that I had 19 credits left but bang at 00:00 hrs, it refreshed to show 30 credits!

Charley

Just Do It
ctrl_alt_del said:
EDIT: Started using the software hardly 30 mins back and had already sent 11 out of my alloted 30. It showed that I had 19 credits left but bang at 00:00 hrs, it refreshed to show 30 credits!

Yea, It gets reset 24 hours after you registered. And I must say this is a cool software which resets the credits every day and also is reliable on delivery. My credits are right now 45[used -23], cos mates reply back on the same. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom