Cheapest s60v3 nokia phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero77cool

Broken In
My 3 year Nokia 3250 is failing on me and its as heavy as a brick.

Im in the search for a new phone, but dont wanna spend much. Under 10K.
In fact the only feature i want is it to be s60v3. Cant live without it.

Any phones in mind? Oh, and the new 2730 Classic, anyone know what OS it has? Great phone xD

Tamoghno

Padawan
If symbian is all you need then go for e51. May not be the cheapest option but will surely last a long time . + very good battery life and faster than many dumbphone .

OP
Z

zero77cool

Broken In
I just did a little searching,
e51 around 11K

The 5320 XpressMusic is about 9.8K and is a60v3 too. Any recommendations on this phone?

And thanks to all the ppl for their feedback xD

sujoyp

Grand Master
5320 production stopped soo its good if u can find it...or else u have not much options left

k4ce

Youngling
@zero77cool if u find 5320 , take it ... good fone ... only problem is small screen ... else it kicks ass ... lots of ram ... n-gage ... great music ... FP2

Tech$oft

Guy from Heaven
If u are waiting , then go for 5630 , itz going to be a damn good phone as far seeing the specs
You can see the specs of it on *www.fonearena.com/nokia-5630-xpressmusic_758.html

If u are waiting , then go for 5630 , itz going to be a damn good phone as far seeing the specs
You can see the specs of it on *www.fonearena.com/nokia-5630-xpressmusic_758.html
Extremely awesome specs :shock:

If the price is indeed 12.5K then Nokia have a sure winner.

Forgive me if I compare two totally opposite things, but its priced similar to *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116464 and I'm saving up for that. Is the fone better or the subnotebook ?

Tamoghno

Padawan
What about a used nokia e90 ?

Btw , from my experience i know desktop os on a 7 incher looks pathetic.

What you intent to use your netbook for ?

k4ce

Youngling
@metalheadgautham , 5630 vs tat laptop

obviously u can do a lot more wid even that laptop than wid most fones. (except poobably make calls) ... it shud be able to run windows xp (my old p3 700mhz wid 256mb sd ram did it)...

so the comparison is a bit unfair ... wat u intending to do wid it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom