Chat in Yahoo ! Msgr without Yahoo ! Msgr

Status
Not open for further replies.

krdevilal

Broken In
Meebo is an Ajax instant messaging client that works with major instant messaging services, including AOL, ICQ, Yahoo! Messenger, MSN Messenger and Jabber. It launched a private release on September 4, 2005, and it was publicly released on September 14, 2005 and has had many major revisions since.

*www.meebo.com/

planetcall

Indian by heart
Me votes for meebo. Emess sucks! Aboveall Yahoo messenger sucks the most. I find Kopete and gaim as the two best clients out there for me :) Though I also use Trillian whenever my yahoo messenger dies or am in the midst of a hate war.

godsownman

Padawan
Yes I love meebo too, extremely good and convient for those college PC's where installing is not allowed :))

BTW its one of the very good things developed.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Ya i have been using meebo for a quite a long time.it is pretty gud.but it does not have all the features tht msngrs offer u. :(

trigger

Journeyman
great yaar... 4 me.. now i can chat in college where chat client aint allowed.. n cant be installed..

amitshahc

doing R&D of webtools
Detail about meebo and how to use it when it's banned in office.

Last edited by a moderator:

saching

Broken In
You can also chat in yahoo msgr with web (flash based) messenger from yahoo without having/downloading messenger.
Just follow the link and login... its fast and cool as meebo...

*webmessenger.yahoo.com/index.php :razz:

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
amitshahc, You are AGAIN posting links to your blog in random threads. Your blog only told about Meebo Repeater. You could have linked to their site directly. And on top of that, you are bumping old threads! This is your last warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom