Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
In India, currently almost for everyone Networking = CCNA. I want to know about the prospects of a lesser known player but equicompetent in the field, CompTIA. What's their certification's scope in India and outside India? What subject does their course stresses on, Networking or Hardware or what ?

R

Ranger

There is respect for every cert. Its just that unless u hve the cert no one is gonna hve 100% confidence in u that u hve the required knowldge. Vice-versa if u hve the cert even then most often ppl doubt if u hve the required knowledge.:rolleyes:

Certs help in getting shortlisted for interviews & that is where its role ends in todays world. U hve the crack the interview by ur knowledge.

Certs are not comparable. Some companies favour some certs while others favour some other. mostly vendor neutral certs are valued. Comptis Security+, Network+ cannot be compared with CCNA. Both certs hve their relevant role depending upon the individual's knowledge & calibre.:cool:

OP
Plasma_Snake

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
i want to know that like CCNA is preferred almost everywhere, so what about CompTIA? Which companies or type of forms prefer it? Indian or Foreign? :confused:

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
CompTIA N+ or Network + is concerned with basic level of Networking including TCP/IP Suite. CCNA is specialized Networking.

IMHO, doing a CCNP or CCSP is better after completing your CCNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom