Celebrating Friendship day first time in my life (patience really pays)

Status
Not open for further replies.

enticer86

Stay Silent!
love can be both, either distraction or inspiration. It depends on how u take it. It has become a huge inspiration for me. I am inspired to work more harder. My mom was saying that what has happened to you frm the last 2 days that you are toiling so hard for ur studies. It is making me work more so that i can gain a good living and will be able to make her happier . Better late than never.

That actually happens man. I was so afraid of Maths that i didnt study it at all in class 11- the result was that i managed to get 54/100 in maths, while other subjects were like 90+.
Class 12 boards- i met *her* in classes, studied a lot to impress her and managed 99/100 in Board exams :D

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
And remember she has a elder bro too whom she fears, so i gotta b careful . Btw i will surely go to meet her on my birthday in november whatever the cost.
Sabhse pehle apne Saale ko pata-te hain taanki usko tumhaari friendship se koi problem na hoye.......;)

Anyways, Congrats Utsav.......Now we need a party...

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Then i took my bike and went to the Jhansi- Delhi railway track and sent her this pic *img244.imageshack.us/img244/9426/trnxa9.th.jpg as mms and told her that am going to go under the next train as i am feeling very guilty for the afternoon incident. Girls melt like ice in the sun :D The train in this pic was passing at a damn high speed and i took gr8 pains to shoot this pic standing very near to the track. :D
YOU ARE F* CRAZY DUDE.. DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN.. YOU ARE LUCKY TO BE ALIVE.. YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO LIE ON THAT TRACK TO DIE...

Then i was bombarded with her calls but i picked up the call after half an hour and found her crying :( . She said that if something would have happnd to u then have u ever thot what would have happnd to me.
Frankly.. it was a very BAD way to get to know her feelings and that is grossly WRONG. Thats emotional blackmail and it will only ruin your relationship in the future. Be frank to her and tell her everything on face rather than resorting to stuff like these. Believe me.. its not good.

Today she said to me that even i am her crush frm the last 8 yrs but she was shy to tell. Am so happy now after getting to knw this. My patience is paying me off.
Congratulations :)

btw shantanu suggested me a techy way to confess my love. He said tell her "I Love You from the inside of my quad core heart with 4GB RAM and GTX 280 SLI graphics card to visualize our future " :neutral: :p :p :D .
OMFG.. don't use this line.. hardware become obsolete very soon... lolz... :D

@Pathik It was a prank :D .which i did to know more what my love thinks abt me. I showd that suicide wala link to her and she gave me lotsa pravachan which i wont reveal here as it sounds too romantic.
Wait till I send this link to her ;-) Honestly.. you've done it once.. don't ever do this again... it'll only create cracks in your long term relationship.

And remember she has a elder bro too whom she fears, so i gotta b careful.
haha.. kahani mein twist :D Ladki ka bhai.. send him over man.. go enjoy with the gal... we'll handle his bro :D

...............and since September 07 till now I mistook this place as a tech forum!Main toh andhere main tha!!

@Utsav,give up chatting and talk real.:pChatting is gonna get you nowhere.

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
...............and since September 07 till now I mistook this place as a tech forum!Main toh andhere main tha!!

@Utsav,give up chatting and talk real.:pChatting is gonna get you nowhere.

her bro is a 3rd yr b-tech student who is presently at home for 10days and she has given me clear warning that dont call or sms for this time period . Waise bhi phone ka bill kya tu bharega :p

YOU ARE F* CRAZY DUDE.. DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN.. YOU ARE LUCKY TO BE ALIVE.. YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO LIE ON THAT TRACK TO DIE...

Frankly.. it was a very BAD way to get to know her feelings and that is grossly WRONG. Thats emotional blackmail and it will only ruin your relationship in the future. Be frank to her and tell her everything on face rather than resorting to stuff like these. Believe me.. its not good.

Congratulations :)

OMFG.. don't use this line.. hardware become obsolete very soon... lolz... :D

Wait till I send this link to her ;-) Honestly.. you've done it once.. don't ever do this again... it'll only create cracks in your long term relationship.

haha.. kahani mein twist :D Ladki ka bhai.. send him over man.. go enjoy with the gal... we'll handle his bro :D
I don't know what else to say, but you echo my thoughts 100%. I don't even NEED to reply now, but still... here is my advice:

Emotional Blackmail is really really bad and evil. Besides, you don't even KNOW that she REALLY loves you. What if she just said that to make sure that you don't die ?

And one more thing: as a guy with a younger sister, I KNOW what responsibility I need to have as an elder brother. My steps can be summed up as follows:

1. Check on that guy, in secret. Do a sherlock holmes thing and find out all you can about him.

2. Does he REALLY love her ? Is he just another prat or a pevert who is doing this just for showing off in front of his friends ? And most importantly, is he responsible and mature enough to handle such a relationship ? If any NO is there here, proceed to operation BREAK_THE_RELATIONSHIP.

3. If he is fine, then try to get friendly with him. Get to know him personally, and see if he makes a good friend. All this time, sis must not know you are doing what you are doing, nor should the guy know that you are his would-be GF's bro.

4. Once you are satisfied that he is decent, explore other factors, like society, taboos, etc and finally have a CHAT with sis. Explain her clearly that you know her story and that you are perfectly comfortable with that and you do not oppose the friendship. Tell her about the problems she might face, the issues with having a BF, etc.

5. When you are sure your sis understands you perfectly, while at the same time FEELS NO PRESSUREfrom your side and is perfectly comfortable talking to you, help her decide weather to keep the relationship or break it. If she decides to keep it, CONTINUE BEING A GOOD BRO. If she decides to break it, congratulations,MUCH LESS WORK FOR YOU.

many other guys I know do something similar. You might want to let things be for some time, but first make sure that her bro is not an orthodox non-liberal non-understanding jerk.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
damn. if one of your "wellwisher" shows your crush this thread.....

ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE :lol:
then "krates" wil post a new thread:p

no offence:))

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Utsav! You are SO emo.

Sheesh... dont you think this is an act of desperation? Really, you should have done this better.

Everyone reading this see this video -

*youtube.com/watch?v=m4JLsz3OYtk

btw: congrats for getting the girl, but dont ever do that again.

her bro is a 3rd yr b-tech student who is presently at home for 10days and she has given me clear warning that dont call or sms for this time period . Waise bhi phone ka bill kya tu bharega :p

Abey bhootni ke!You are afraid ki uska bhai tumbari batti si nikal dega.
Jada problem hai to batao,Hitman bhijwata hu :D

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
@metal i had no other way. I knw her frm a long time and i had also got to know frm her frnds and some of my detective classmates many yrs back that she likes me too. I just wanted to confirm this because i know how she treats other boys .(she does'nt even bother to talk to them) . On the other hand she says to me that "you are simply gr8 "whenever she talks to me. I know her very nicely. Btw i had no intention to emotionally blackmail her and am damn sure that she isnt lying to me too abt i being her crush .

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
yeah try it, gals are emo all the time...and i dont care for emo gals

yeah biatch make my food or i will cut my wrist :D lolx

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
lol for all those calling him EMO get this into your mind

that everything is fair in love and war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom