Celebrating Friendship day first time in my life (patience really pays)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Congrats utsav, you got yourself a chela in krates. Love ke saath krates free.. lol..just kidding.. :D

dude he is a good friend of mine

atleast it is better to talk to a techie then a n00b like you

you are person like if your girlfreind does not have a SE you are going to leave her :mrgreen:

atlseast i love girls not like you who will rather save her SE phone first then a girl if she is infront of a train like that pic :mrgreen:

well i know you are a gay and in love with sony ericsson manager :lol:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Dude this is not Friendship's Day. It's Valentine's Day ... really late. But it's better late than never. :D

Friendship's Day is meant for friends & not for love. There is a difference between them, off course they do have their over-laps.

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
Dude this is not Friendship's Day. It's Valentine's Day ... really late. But it's better late than never. :D

Friendship's Day is meant for friends & not for love. There is a difference between them, off course they do have their over-laps.

i knw but i have found a very gud frnd in her too. And 2nd thing i cant send her gifts nd cards on valentines day coz i hav to courier them and any1 in her house may have to receive it so I can send her gifts now only as a frnd on frndship day.another twist is that her dad is a govt lawyer .ooops
:D sasur ji se bachna hoga :p .
She is a very cultured girl and cares a lot for her family. Evn i am happy that she has all the qualities which i want in a girl to be.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
dude he is a good friend of mine

atleast it is better to talk to a techie then a n00b like you

you are person like if your girlfreind does not have a SE you are going to leave her :mrgreen:

atlseast i love girls not like you who will rather save her SE phone first then a girl if she is infront of a train like that pic :mrgreen:

well i know you are a gay and in love with sony ericsson manager :lol:

LOL man. mere aur gagan ke saath yahoo chat bhool gaya?? Tera N73 kaise kharab huya tha?? :D
Aur bhai, mere gf ke apss SE ho ya nokia ho, tera kya jaata hai, tu apne N73 to tel laga..

@utsav-Buy one na, whos stopping you.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ Bhaiyya log.. keep SE vs. Nokia and Win vs. Lin vs. Mac etc. outta this thread.

Tom if Utsav's gal reads this thread and she happens to use a gadget of the brand which is "rival" to Utsav's gadgets, then that will cause a breakup :lol:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
utsav said:
@Pathik It was a prank .which i did to know more what my love thinks abt me. I showd that suicide wala link to her and she gave me lotsa pravachan which i wont reveal here as it sounds too romantic

i guess no need for "wellwishers" to show this thread to her , & krates making another "retarded" thread:p

once she see's this sh.. , she wont trust you anymore, or worst, might call u a EMO & dump u:p

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
damn.. man.. reveal it.. let us know how galz feel when they feel senti.. punjab kesri paper ki tarah kalpanik naam likh dena :D

adi007

Youngling
@utsav: congo but sorry to say ur path was 100% wrong..
U could have asked her politely ....
Moreover girls mentality is very complex.... She might have told yes to restrain u from killing ur self...
IMO it's best to confess to her

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
@utsav: congo but sorry to say ur path was 100% wrong..
U could have asked her politely ....
Moreover girls mentality is very complex.... She might have told yes to restrain u from killing ur self...
IMO it's best to confess to her

tell me 1 thing . U knw her more or I ????
frankly speaking i was very sad that day that i shouldnt hav said her that she was my crush as i felt now i lost her as a frnd too. I did drank a bottle of all out but nuthing happnd. Few weeks back i saw in aaj tak that a full family of 5 died with just 1 bottle of allout but i alone drank the bottle par kuch nehi hua. I went near the tracks as i feel better thr to see the trains passing by. Its my favorite hangout .and to make her speak what has hapnd.
btw just now i was chatting with her and she said now u should sleep. I said i remain awake til 5am nd wake up at 8am . She then said if u want to make me sick then stay awake. U sleep then only i will sleep. I said dont do emotional blackmail. And she said its emotional whitemail =)) . I have no other way guys. I gotta sleep now. :p :D

^^^ Bhaiyya log.. keep SE vs. Nokia and Win vs. Lin vs. Mac etc. outta this thread.

Tom if Utsav's gal reads this thread and she happens to use a gadget of the brand which is "rival" to Utsav's gadgets, then that will cause a breakup :lol:

i luv her ,not her gadgets :wink:

Last edited:

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
aaj ek aur dost, doston se judaa ho gaya :D.. damn these girls.. we lost a great insomniac today..

And All Out peene se kuch nahi hoga.. one of my friends ate that Mortein Ratkill (because of a gal)... did some vomiting after that (in the hospital obviously) and he was alright.. arey usse chuhe nahi marte to aadmi kya marenge..

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
LOL man. mere aur gagan ke saath yahoo chat bhool gaya?? Tera N73 kaise kharab huya tha?? :D

haan usme tu mujhse kitni gaaliya khaaya tha :lol: and when come N73 came into discussion my N73 pop port got ruptured due to insertion of earpiece forcefully

btw i don't wanna talk to a gay :p so shut up !!!

and don't even reply to this and talk to me on yahoo don't dirty this thread

(Alll boyz beware :D)

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
lol for all those calling him EMO get this into your mind

that everything is fair in love and war

Congrats utsav, you got yourself a chela in krates. Love ke saath krates free.. lol..just kidding.. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aur bhai, mere gf ke apss SE ho ya nokia ho, tera kya jaata hai, tu apne N73 to tel laga..
Haan, iss saale ne ek gaali di (galti se), isko hazaar sun-ni padi thi.........:lol:

Lol, dreamcatcher, remember with whom does Krates sleep??.............With his Nokia N73........:lol:

haan usme tu mujhse kitni gaaliya khaaya tha :lol:
Saale, tu ne itni gaaliyaa uss din suni thi humse ki mujhe tu-ne humesha k liye ignore bhi maar diya tha......yaad kar n00b.....:lol:

And yeah, Krates, keep your tongue under control from gayish things like calling other people gay in a public forum......I could have replied you hard, but it will be better if keep yourself under control.

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Boss kates, tere saath baat karna bekar hai. You cant take ajoke seriously, and u start calling people names. Enuf of O/T. Go back to love making guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom