CBSE Board Results To Be Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*www.cbseresults.nic.in/images/bullet.gif [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Class XII Exam Results 2008[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] - [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To be Announced on 21st May 2008 at 08:00 Hrs. IST[/FONT]
( Chennai, Ajmer and Panchkula regions )

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*www.cbseresults.nic.in/images/bullet.gif [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Class XII Exam Results 2008[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] - [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To be Announced on 23rd May 2008 at 08:00 Hrs. IST[/FONT]
( Delhi, Guwahati and Allahabad regions )

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*www.cbseresults.nic.in/images/bullet.gif[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Class X Exam Results 200[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8 - [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To be Announced[/FONT]

What percentage are all the digit members expecting those who have appeared for it ? :eek:

I wonder if Zeeshan Quereshi is online.
He spent too much time on these forums during his exams.
Still, he is too brilliant to get anything below 90.

ancientrites

In the zone
oooaahh i was excited about my result back in 1994 well at that time i was in muscat and i came down to india for my vacation.My dad phoned me and said well done you got 58%.Honestly even i couldnt believe as i had done miserably in economics.oh well its past.cbse board results are very crunchy and nail biting finish

xbonez

NP : Crysis
XII boards CBSE - PCM + comp

expecting 80-85%

@metalhead : zeeshan has ICSCE board i think

din

Tribal Boy
My Family friend's son is there waiting for the results (tomo, hes from Chennai region).

Which website will have the result and details ?

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
I remember it, two years ago. Really I couldn't sleep the night before.....was so phreaked out.....But anyway got a decent 88%(considering I got 73% in 10th) :)

tinku dhar

In the zone
oooaahh i was excited about my result back in 1994 well at that time i was in muscat and i came down to india for my vacation.My dad phoned me and said well done you got 58%.Honestly even i couldnt believe as i had done miserably in economics.oh well its past.cbse board results are very crunchy and nail biting finish

i know mine gonna be the same case .... waitin ............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom