Cannot print pdf file

rohit0571

Journeyman
I am trying to print a pdf file which is stored in my PC but it is not showing the print file link:

Pls tell through which software can i get its print. The file is attached.

SST.pdf download - 2shared

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
this file is protected with a password and printing is not allowed in that. in case you want to print only the text, you can copy the same and put it in any file and print that. if you want to print this file only, look for any pdf password recovery software and use that.

I am trying to print a pdf file which is stored in my PC but it is not showing the print file link:

Pls tell through which software can i get its print. The file is attached.

SST.pdf download - 2shared

tkin

Back to school!!
this file is protected with a password and printing is not allowed in that. in case you want to print only the text, you can copy the same and put it in any file and print that. if you want to print this file only, look for any pdf password recovery software and use that.
In that case, if he could view it, windows snipping tool can be used to take screenshots of each page and print the JPG.

mohityadavx

Youngling
I have removed restriction here's the file for you :)

*docs.google.com/file/d/0B8uPPP1D5nutclVpNFVuaVYxU28/edit?usp=sharing

PS - Use an OCR in case you want the text

OP
R

rohit0571

Journeyman
I have removed restriction here's the file for you :)

*docs.google.com/file/d/0B8uPPP1D5nutclVpNFVuaVYxU28/edit?usp=sharing

PS - Use an OCR in case you want the text

First of all, thanks :razz: to you. Pls tell how did u removed the restriction as I have other files for printing too.

vivek.virgo

Journeyman
PDFCore - Advanced PDF Utilities Free - Free PDF Document & Image Software is one software that allows you to remove encryption if you know the password.

Top Bottom