Can I find a X-Box 360 in India???

Status
Not open for further replies.

soham

In the zone
Can anyone please tell me where in India can I get an X-Box 360 and the price if available . :twisted:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Its not yet released in india nor have i still seen it in gray/import markets.. tho I havent visited all of those in the city :D

try www.ebay.in perhaps there will be a piece there :)

prathap_lab

Journeyman
hi,
recently when Bill Gates came to bangalore, he said MS is planning to release XBOX 360 in india after 15 to 18 months.

thank you.

wORm

Journeyman
I'm personally waiting for a bit till Xbox 360 mod-chips are developed and then buy from grey market.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Two XBox 360 consoles were available at Bangalore a few days back. I am not sure if they are still available or not. But considering the hefty asking rate of INR 35,000 per console, I can hazard a guess that it's still available there.

pakkasir

Broken In
The XBOX 360 with the modded chip arrived in the Gaffar Market, Karol Bagh, Delhi finally. It's available for Rs.26000.
soham, if u r really interested i'll try to give you the shop contact no. so, just PM me.

pakkasir

Broken In
QwertyManiac, I haven't myself looked inside the hood of XBOX 360, but have been convinced of one thing that the only two games ( pirated copies) available for XBOX 360 in India ( well I couldn't find any other pirated game title myself) : "Quake 4" and "Call of Duty 2" work perfectly on the consoles available in Gaffar Market.
The shopkeepers ofcourse are claiming that it will run all games, movies etc.
As my holiday vacations are coming to an end I'll have to focus back on my college studies, but I'll still try to personally check out their claims after other game titles are available.

abhijeet_ghosh

Journeyman
The Japanese bundle (which in effect is the US Premium bundle) is on sale in Pallika Bazaar in New Delhi for 24k the last time I checked. Also the good thing about the 360 games is that many of them are region free.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
15k is unbelievable price for xbox360 , but i will not touch this product till i am sure that mod chips are available and working successfully in every aspect.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
ctrl_alt_del said:
Two XBox 360 consoles were available at Bangalore a few days back. I am not sure if they are still available or not. But considering the hefty asking rate of INR 35,000 per console, I can hazard a guess that it's still available there.

Is it a XBOX 360 basic or premium???

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
charangk said:
Is it a XBOX 360 basic or premium???
That price quote is surely in terms of the premium package.As no way the basic version would be hiked to such huge extent.Plus even Ebay India happened to sell the Premium package to somewhere around 33k.

@dharmeshhtailor:Where in Mumbai did you get this price from?Is it Alfa?
I haven't been there recently so am not sure if the X360 is in stock at that place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom