Camera talk...

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
Any updates guys? I need a tripod soon because i need to film a college band music video. I have read reviews and the vanguard seems stable and smooth, can carry upto 3kg, has ball head and gun grip

sujoyp

Grand Master
prashant it seems a good tripod...go for it...at least it have ball head.

*ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41e%2B8nKUu0L.jpg

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Looks pretty cool... The gun grip is lifesaver of you are shooting video... Which i guess the band will want. That plus the ball head will give you great pro quality video.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Got a EOS 7DMK2 (phenomenal) , EF 24-70mm f2.8L, EF400mm prime f5.6L ,a Zeiss Terra ED Binocular....

Will order one more L today and will post if I'm lucky and receive it.

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
Great prashant...u ordered a pair right ??

My shopping is stopped cause in mumbai i am not doing much...else i would have bough a full frame :D

Great prashant...u ordered a pair right ??

My shopping is stopped cause in mumbai i am not doing much...else i would have bough a full frame :D

I'm planning to buy a full frame mirrorless(Pretty much A7 II, since it is THE (only) ff mirrorless)....but the cost of lenses to pair it with is.....scary.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Awesome..pics of gears please

[MENTION=39722]sujoyp[/MENTION] ordered a canon ef 16-35mm f/4l is usm will have it by Friday. Send me your email I'd will mail the snaps. The 7DMK2 traclingbis so awesome yumm , I'm hearing great things about D750 did you try it?

I got 4 yongnuo 565EX Ttl .... They failed me today while shooting a Kingfisher with a snake ... The entire background is blank........I'm so down today.... Gotto get Canon TTL.....no point cheaping out on flash.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
I'm planning to buy a full frame mirrorless(Pretty much A7 II, since it is THE (only) ff mirrorless)....but the cost of lenses to pair it with is.....scary.
Lenses are expensive... But you will have a huge range of old legacy lenses that you can pair with the cam. Especially since the new anti shake is on the sensor.

I've gotten a load of lenses for my NEX6 most of them at sub 5k prices

Lenses are expensive... But you will have a huge range of old legacy lenses that you can pair with the cam. Especially since the new anti shake is on the sensor.

I've gotten a load of lenses for my NEX6 most of them at sub 5k prices

I do have bad experience with old lenses, typically one made for rangefinders. My NEX-6 is currently out of service because of one.
I am thinking of buying just the body and then going with a simple prime for a while. Sad my new Sigma primes will not be of much use with A7-II.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
[MENTION=284377]Siddhartht[/MENTION] what happened with the lens to put the cam out of commission? And how do i avoid it

The kit lens of the A7 II is pretty good. More versatile than a prime.

sujoyp

Grand Master
@inci ..no man I have never touched any full frame till now :( but I heard lot of good thing about D750

my nikon 55mm macro manual lens is much better then tammy 90mm macro ...just coz of AF I am using Tamron

read about the manual lenses before getting them...also penta prism is much easier to use then pentamirror viewfinder

Top Bottom