Camera talk...

OP
nac

nac

Aspiring Novelist
^ Thank you...

So Optical viewfinder is the big difference here... Yet to read dpreview article, I will soon read that...

sujoyp

Grand Master
nac there are alot of difference mainly faster burst rate,faster focus, full time focus in video, electronic viewfinder, ...yes thats all
but people really pay a lot of money for higher bust rate like 6fps in 7D and D300s where sony SLT 57 can do i think 10fps

And full time focus in DSLR is a joke....sony have really implimented it well ....its some phase detection AF I think...sorry dont remember well
Optical viewfinder will be the best but EVF is not far behind with very high resolution display and lot of info on board

choudang

Padawan
hey sujoy, can you suggest a good flashgun, of course with low price :-D

need basically to shoot water splash / droplet / smoke etc which is currently done with 15w CFL covered by toilet paper :mrgreen:

sujoyp

Grand Master
there are many cheap flash available in market....for the things u mentioned u have to get a flash as well something you can trigger from the side...
cheapest will be yn460II and a yn603 trigger set from ebay.com ....total it will cost around 4k ....or you can also call anish a kerela delaer 09809764999 . talk to him

sujoyp

Grand Master
@prabhu good decesion congrats...I too like the 35mm length more then 50mm.. soo when its comming :)

choudang

Padawan
gr8 choice prabhu, once you mount it on you will forgot to unmount if you are not in zoooooom thing. and ohh yea .. bokeh.. bokeh..
have tried 35mm with 30mm sigma (which is low cost); bokeh was pretty good with sigma but it has some focus/exposure prob where 35mm was amazing with focus, best thing when you shoot at f/1.8 thru a fencing and override the focus as per your requirement.

prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali
@prabhu good decesion congrats...I too like the 35mm length more then 50mm.. soo when its comming :)
yh 35mm is more versatile,probably day after tomorrow ;D

gr8 choice prabhu, once you mount it on you will forgot to unmount if you are not in zoooooom thing. and ohh yea .. bokeh.. bokeh..
have tried 35mm with 30mm sigma (which is low cost); bokeh was pretty good with sigma but it has some focus/exposure prob where 35mm was amazing with focus, best thing when you shoot at f/1.8 thru a fencing and override the focus as per your requirement.

yh the bokeh is great and its a great timing too since i live in mysore where the world famous dusshera take place,cant wait to lay my hands on it :D

OP
nac

nac

Aspiring Novelist
There are special coupons for selected cameras from ebay... I am sure you would have received the same email by now... For others... 2500/- OFF

EBAYCAM111
EBAYCAM112

sujoyp

Grand Master
soo guys I took the start for search for a Nikon D300s or Nikon d300 used in USA ....they are selling for a lot here...in USA I can save 15-20k easily. My friend will bring it in december...and I will sell off my D3100 very soon :)

OP
nac

nac

Aspiring Novelist
^3-4 months gone in one night eh... :)

And why D300s over D7000 while the later produce better image, better ISO performance, better video and newer model.

In Amazon used D300s best quote is around 45k (2yr) and in jjmehta it's 48k(1.5yr) not huge price difference.

sujoyp

Grand Master
nac i will get my hands on it only after 2-3 months...I am outside india now (dhaka)

D300/D300s have better focus module
better body
better button layout
environmentally sealed
higher bust rate

D7000 have better metering and better ISO

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
soo guys I took the start for search for a Nikon D300s or Nikon d300 used in USA ....they are selling for a lot here...in USA I can save 15-20k easily. My friend will bring it in december...and I will sell off my D3100 very soon :)

Do you find the Jpegs (D3100) state out of the Camera a bit soft rather than the ones from a Canon 1100D. I always find the Canon 1100Ds picture better sharper more detailed than the Nikons D3100. What do you think? Or Is it just me?

audiophilic

Journeyman
@Guys, i want to sell my 550D. I need to know whats the average market price, and how much it can go for on eBay. I just bought it 2 months back from Flipkart. I think i'll save enough to go for 5d mark 3 or a pentax k5

sujoyp

Grand Master
if u bought it 2 months back...i assume with a kit lens then it may have cost u around 30k same as current market price...u can sell it for 25k

wow 5dmkiii...how much does it cost...do u have full frame lenses for it...did u estimated total cost ;)

prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali
if u bought it 2 months back...i assume with a kit lens then it may have cost u around 30k same as current market price...u can sell it for 25k

wow 5dmkiii...how much does it cost...do u have full frame lenses for it...did u estimated total cost ;)

2.5 lacs with the kit lens :D

so guys here it is

*i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j461/prabhu89wali/DSC_5057.jpg

*i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j461/prabhu89wali/DSC_5058.jpg

*i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j461/prabhu89wali/DSC_5060.jpg

*i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j461/prabhu89wali/DSC_5061.jpg

got it for Rs 13750 locally :D

and one test shot hand held @35mm ISO:400 f1.8 0.5sec

*i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j461/prabhu89wali/DSC_5023.jpg

Top Bottom