Calling Owners of SE K750i or Nokia 5500 for Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

krazyfrog

^^ Well not exactly. W810i has a great camera and provides excellent music quality which is better than that of N72. It also has a higher capacity memory card bundled. But N72's is a smartphone having lots of great apps written for it. Music and cam are not at all bad. And its cheaper too. So it kind of becomes even. So it essentially depends on what your needs are and what you're looking for in a phone. One thing is for sure, both are great phones and even if you pick one blindfolded, you won't go wrong.

OP
techtronic

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
krazyfrog said:
^^ Yes its good. But the camera lacks auto focus. You can read its review here: www.mobile-review.com/review-en.shtml

I saw it in mobile-review and then only posted here :grin:
Anyway thanks for the help krazy

I have finally decided to buy either W710i or K750i or Nokia 5500
depending on your feedback Digitians

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

^^ None of the 3 phones have limit to record videos. If you have to choose between the three, i'll suggest you go for 5500.

K

krazyfrog

^^ Yeah looks like W810i has a chink in its armour. I hope it gets fixed in the future. Surprising though that none of the websites that reviewed W810i mentioned it.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
krazyfrog said:
^^ Yeah looks like W810i has a chink in its armour. I hope it gets fixed in the future. Surprising though that none of the websites that reviewed W810i mentioned it.
No, Sony people didn't care to fixed it. Even they refuse to have such problem with W810i:mad:, but as users complaining same it means problem is there with 810i:sad:.

You have to fix your self by visiting here full package with up to date guide, nice move by some Really Nice people who cares about others.:smile:

Long Live!:smile:

OP
techtronic

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Thanks for your valuable suggestions
I would buy W710i or 5500 at the end of the month

Will definitely post what phone I bought

Once again,thank you all for your help

I dropped plans of buying K750i as it lacks EDGE

Most of the mp3s I have are either encoded with 320 kbits or
Variable Bit Rate

Will these mp3s play in the above mentioned phones ?

Last edited:

assasin

Banned
Yeah W710i and 5500 will play mp3s encoded @ 320kbits,but they'll take up a lot of space.It'll be better if u convert them to either m4a,mp4 or wma(wma works only in 5500) encoded @ 96kbits.

OP
techtronic

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
assasin said:
Yeah W710i and 5500 will play mp3s encoded @ 320kbits,but they'll take up a lot of space.It'll be better if u convert them to either m4a,mp4 or wma(wma works only in 5500) encoded @ 96kbits.

Thanks for the info buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom