Also will it support 1 GB Card without any hanging Problems

Nokia 5500 is cool as its Symbian Based
More Software like DivX Player, Mobile Office are available
But I don't know whether this supports 1 GB Card without any problems

Please help me in Decision Making
Thanks in advance :)

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
k750i would be a better choice. I personally own Nokia 3250 and would definitely recommend that.

k750i -
Good Camera
Good Music
No 3rd party Softwares
Problematic Joystick

Nokia 5500 -
S60v3 OS
Excellent 3rd Party apps.
Poor Cam
Not as great music
sleek and small
Break resistant

assasin

Banned
Nokia 5500 supports 1GB mem card without any probs.Theres also news that it supports 2GB card.Personally i feel music of 5500 is better than K750i,but cam of K750i is better.

K

krazyfrog

I'll suggest you go for Nokia N72. It comes for 12.8k (in mumbai) now. It has everything you want. Great camera with flash, CIF resolution video recording, great sound quality, fm radio, EDGE, etc. It is also a Symbian smartphone, so you can find lots of apps for it (more than 5500). It comes with 128 mb card and 3.5mm audio adaptor.
Btw, both K750i and 5500 can support upto 2gb cards without any problems.

assasin

Banned
But N72 sports a back dated os (OS8.1).Why buy it when u can get the lastest os (OS9.1).As far as apps r concerned u will get lots of it within a few months.

OP
techtronic

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Does Nokia 5500 have a bundled Memory of 512 MB Micro SD Card :confused:

I also have W710i in mind as it comes bundled with 512 MB M2 Card :)

Suggestions ?
I'll suggest you go for Nokia N72. It comes for 12.8k (in mumbai) now. It has everything you want. Great camera with flash, CIF resolution video recording, great sound quality, fm radio, EDGE, etc. It is also a Symbian smartphone, so you can find lots of apps for it (more than 5500). It comes with 128 mb card and 3.5mm audio adaptor.

128 MB Memory Card is very less buddy when compared to
SE W810i or W710i

By the way,what is the cost of 1 GB Micro SD or 1 GB M2 Card in India ?

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

^^Yes 5500 does come with a 512mb micro sd card.
Yes 128 mb is less in N72, but you can easily purchase a higher capacity card for it, as the prices of DV-RSMMC are very low (1gb card would cost much less than 512 mb of micro sd and equal to the price of 256mb ms micro M2!).
No idea about the exact prices of Micro SD or M2.

Pathik

Google Bot
get a w810i or n72.. Btw 8.1 is the best os currently... In terms of features n app availability..

hailgautam

Youngling
@techtronic w.r.t your original question:
SE 750i does not have such a major problem with the joystick. I faced some problem only when browsing internet on the Opera Mini3, else there was no problem at all.

I use 1gb card and have absolutely no problem. My 1 gb card was bought for Rs.1200 at the foreign goods store, so i doubt if it is a original sony, but working very well for me.

fahimbepari

Broken In
i personally own se k750i there is no joystick problem. i also have installed some 3rd party applications. i suggest u to go foe se k750i

Pathik

Google Bot
assasin said:
Currently it is,but it wont be in a few months.In terms of features OS9.1 is far better than OS8.1.
lol os9.2 has already released... in a few months the best OS ll be 10.1....

assasin

Banned
^^^ yeah i know its already been released as OS9.1 FP 1.And all the apps made for any OS from 9.1 will be intercompatible.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
i am using k750i for the last 3 months ...

if u want best 2 mp camera and very good music playback ..then k750i ..

also no joystick prob and using it with 1 gb card .. no prob at all ..

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
krazyfrog said:

Krazy,

I test N72 but didn't impressed with headphone Sound quality in compare to W800i (yes my friend have W800i) and 125gm is noticable weight when you put it into pocket.

Can we use other headset (prefer sony, it fit with my Ear like Made For Each Other)

K

krazyfrog

^^ Nokia is notorious for supplying sub-standard headphones with its phones, even on its range of music phones. So its no surprise that you weren't impressed with the headset of N72. But the phone does provide good sound quality. But to experience it you'll have to use the supplied audio adaptor and use higher quality headphones with it. The sound quality will be very good (comparable to but not better than Walkman phones).
Yes it is slightly bulky, but smartphone's tend to be so. Although Nokia's newer range of smartphones is changing this tendency.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
krazyfrog said:
^^ Nokia is notorious for supplying sub-standard headphones with its phones, even on its range of music phones. So its no surprise that you weren't impressed with the headset of N72. But the phone does provide good sound quality. But to experience it you'll have to use the supplied audio adaptor and use higher quality headphones with it. The sound quality will be very good (comparable to but not better than Walkman phones).
Yes it is slightly bulky, but smartphone's tend to be so. Although Nokia's newer range of smartphones is changing this tendency.

So Now do you like to say N72=SE W810i?

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
@krazyfrog

The headphones that nokia supplies with 3250 are excellent and you can buy them separately if you want.

@pathiks
The os in N95 is 9.3.
And OS 10 is atleast minimum 6 months to an year off!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom