Calling all Insomniacs..

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
Hey guys, a local cable company has asked me to sing a couple of Elvis' songs on the anniversary of the king's death this coming Saturday. I haven't chosen the songs yet. Any favourites or suggestions?

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Download Going Strong @220kBps:D

but damn there are two many seeds, i download 450-500Gb and haven't seeded even 10mb:(

now don't blame me for poor ratio.

Second thought it happens on torrents with 300seeds and 50leachers

I am loving it:D

veiga2412

Techie in training
Hey guys, a local cable company has asked me to sing a couple of Elvis' songs on the anniversary of the king's death this coming Saturday. I haven't chosen the songs yet. Any favourites or suggestions?

Hound Dog & Jail-house Rock...

mmm... well definately Jailhouse rock for sure... too classic to miss

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
Thanks, I'll keep them in mind.

Signing off. Heavy schedule tomorrow. Even self-employed people working at home must show some justification for their existence once in a while. G'night.

Last edited:

karmanya

Journeyman
We come from the land of the ice and snow,
from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.
The hammer of the gods
Will drive our ships to new lands,
To fight the horde, singing and crying:
Valhalla, I am coming!

karmanya

Journeyman
On we sweep with threshing oar,
Our only goal will be the western shore.
Ah, ah,
We come from the land of the ice and snow,
from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.
How soft your fields so green,
Can whisper tales of gore,
Of how we calmed the tides of war.
We are your overlords.
On we sweep with threshing oar,
Our only goal will be the western shore.
So now youd better stop and rebuild all your ruins,
For peace and trust can win the day
Despite of all your losing.

I got sick of the fray a long time ago.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Wont you help to sing
These songs of freedom? -
cause all I ever have:
Redemption songs;
Redemption songs;
Redemption songs.

^^ Love this song .. <3

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
Bong Bong!! Bong bong!! A bit late with the bell tonight. Just got back from rehearsing for the TV show.

Ringing the bell reminds me of the time I had an accident with a bell. I was in primary school - I must have been around 7. The school had one of those flat circular brass bells. The school had no verandah and we kids took turns taking the bell outside when it was time to ring it. One time when it was my turn, I had rung it just once when the suspension wire snapped and the heavy bell smashed down on my big toe.

The pain was excruciating and I had to go home for the day. Blood had welled up inside, forming a big bruise. The whole nail came off later.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
someday-flipsyde

beautiful song.:),cheers me up.

you guys should look at the security arrangements in Delhi now.:/.only time mammulogs are actually worried.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Hey....... wats d diff, if bandwidth is low or high in uTorrent?? In High it gives 50KBps........today I set it low.......then too its on 50KBps? but +ve point is that, in low I'm able to browse while uTorrent is up :mrgreen:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^its the width of the traffic, so if its broad then how can other packet overtake the one ahead without a hole

Top Bottom