Calling all Insomniacs..

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
zomg after 3 days i am able to show 5 random posts on my blog *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/81.png

Queried the database directly.

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
no. no. you dont' get it. this is a magical thread. it comes alive when the clock strikes midnight and goes back to the depths of the underworld at dawn.

(my wife reads me fairy tales for me to go to sleep)

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
For a change, i am messing up with windows:D

but this stupid external HDD is detected as Unkown usb device, i have to replug & insert. this happens 3 out of 5 times. damn this is irritating

veiga2412

Techie in training
i don't even notice the time anymore.. it's almost 2 and i haven't even yawned yet..

and people wonder i doze during the day... :rolleyes:

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
Well, my ISP hasn't gone down yet tonight. It often drops dead around 1-2 AM and stays down for the rest of the night, like last night.

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
Oh yes, BSNL. No other ISP in my town. But for reasons of national security, where that town is must remain a secret :))

veiga2412

Techie in training
yes yes.. i understand.. i too was once in your shoes.. but soon your mission will be complete, then....

u shall be on digit during the day also.. :p
[(2nd part)not spoken from personal experience ;)]

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
Hmm. The bear has come down from Bangalore so we tripping on some beers.
Thus spake our erstwhile mod. Poor guy, having to watch over all of us lunatics.

You mean you drank some bears with a beer? Or is that drink beer with a bear? Or did you bare yourself in front of a bear?

veiga2412

Techie in training
knowing him, i'm sure it's a little bit of everything going on over there... :p

checking out guys..... gotta be up in another 4 hours... :yawn:

Last edited:
Top Bottom