Calling all Insomniacs..

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
I've had this terrible habit of disturbing my sleep cycle every now and then.

Its really really bad for your health. Yep, staying up late at night is bad. You should go early to bed and get up early.
Now I maybe sounding like moms but recently I realized how true it was! Read half-a-dozen eBooks about sleep and its associations. Am finally enlightened, but still the habit isnt wading off.

The other problem is, I get access to web during night (only) so..

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I've had this terrible habit of disturbing my sleep cycle every now and then.

Its really really bad for your health. Yep, staying up late at night is bad. You should go early to bed and get up early.
Now I maybe sounding like moms but recently I realized how true it was! Read half-a-dozen eBooks about sleep and its associations. Am finally enlightened, but still the habit isnt wading off.

The other problem is, I get access to web during night (only) so..
Oye, IronMan, I've got something for u (may be for everyone who feels guilt of being branded Insomniac!)
Night Owls Cleverer

Source Times OF India (Mumbai edition, 25th April,2009)

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
Couldn't resist making one last post here before I sign off. Have to go to bed early since I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow (see the thread "Going away for some time").

Maybe, without internet access, I'll be able to refrain from being an insomniac at least for the next week or so.

Keep this idiotic thread alive in my absence, will you?

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
Yawn. Another late night. Its get regular these days.

Are any of you insomniacs bound by daytime work? I mean, I am.. but I risk missing classes. What about you?
----

I must say I am getting addicted to twitter. More so when my followers jumped from ~80 to ~180 overnight!
Ashton Kutcher, here I come! Muhuhahaha :twisted:

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
Well, I'm lucky to be my own boss and the kind of work I do doesn't require fixed working hours, so I generally go to bed at 2-5 am and get up at 10-12. The negative side is that such freedom can lead to lack of self discipline if one is not careful.

mrintech

Technomancer
Well, I'm lucky to be my own boss and the kind of work I do doesn't require fixed working hours, so I generally go to bed at 2-5 am and get up at 10-12. The negative side is that such freedom can lead to lack of self discipline if one is not careful.
Are you a Doctor???

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
cool job :p

Top Bottom