Calling all Insomniacs..

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
The whole remastered set of all albums at MP3 220KBPS is 703MB. Files contain all metadata and fit exactly in a CD.

Special ones ? Gallows Pole is a classic but often ignored song. Hear it once and you will see why it rocks. You need good audio hardware to hear it properly. Its in Zep III.

The one I downloaded is of 1.15GB and MP3@320Kbps.......... any other with guitar solo??

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
Its John Bonham from Led Zeppelin. They disbanded back in 1980 when bonham died.
Check out the MP3s. The one called When The Levee Breaks is awssome. Its classical dude.

I heard there's nothing like a free lunch; or for that matter free supper since it's late. :D
You get to d/l MP3s for free? :!:

And BTW, ruling out my possibility of being 'noob of the week' whats the meaning of "FTW"? :confused:

goobimama

 Macboy
How about a blog post about Led Zep then? And do list the best, like you know, the best of the best of tracks. Restrict yourself to like 5-7 for starters. (And none of that all songs are good crap)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@ goobi I just found a post on "Windows XP Blue Screen of Death STOP Codes" in certain forum.............Can i post the link in our forum?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
No idea what that is. Go for it I say. If someone reports it, out it goes! :p

U've never used a Windows??!!! Wow.........!!!!!!!! Well in dat case its our very famous BSOD (Bluse Screen of Death) which contains some hex codes about the real cause of the error............unfortunately which can only be decoded by geeks and M/S coders.............. so.......??

I heard there's nothing like a free lunch; or for that matter free supper since it's late. :D
You get to d/l MP3s for free? :!:

And BTW, ruling out my possibility of being 'noob of the week' whats the meaning of "FTW"? :confused:
FTW means For The Win. This site, drummerworld, is a site for drum students and drum enthusiasts. So they have special permission to host awssome drum files.
How about a blog post about Led Zep then? And do list the best, like you know, the best of the best of tracks. Restrict yourself to like 5-7 for starters. (And none of that all songs are good crap)
Well, almost half the zep songs are true classics. But if you need the best, I must give you chartbusters and/or novelities. For that, there is Stairway To Heaven, Kashmir, Black Mountain Side,
The one I downloaded is of 1.15GB and MP3@320Kbps.......... any other with guitar solo??
Guitar Solo ?
Dazed And Confused from first album. Uses violin bow to play guitar.:cool:
Stairway To Heaven from 4th album. Damn smooth.
The Lemon Song from I guess 3rd album. Song recorded almost live, great quality.
Gallows Pole from 3rd one. Still AWSSOME.

karmanya

Journeyman
Guys! Urgent help required. As of yesterday, my mum's old ipod is officially wandering the Elysian Fields. Now thankfully i can buy my own pmp. Any recommendations? I wanted it to be TINY, with great sound quality and battery life.

Also, I always thought FTW meant F the world. :)

amitava82

MMO Addict
Wtf? >.<

Guys! Urgent help required. As of yesterday, my mum's old ipod is officially wandering the Elysian Fields. Now thankfully i can buy my own pmp. Any recommendations? I wanted it to be TINY, with great sound quality and battery life.
Sony FTW!

Last edited:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
or maybe Zune? its HUGE,and both sound quality and battery life pretty much sucks.

2 more days to college ....*sigh*

/me off to a quick shower and then off to bed.laters peeps.

amitava82

MMO Addict
Yeah noobs like you buy Zune. Ppl want *Sound Quality* with PMP not a piece of junk with wifi and 30GB space for $100.. :D

goobimama

 Macboy
But do you think everyone has faced BSODs ?
I know what BSODs are alright. And everyone has faced them sometime or the other. Just didn't know why posting those codes here was deemed suspicious by rhitwick.

@rhitwick: I now know why you wanted to warn me about that post of yours. I sure would have deleted that massive unformatted paragraph of junk! :D

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@rhitwick: I now know why you wanted to warn me about that post of yours. I sure would have deleted that massive unformatted paragraph of junk! :D

Goobi I've formatted it.....................deleted d content...............now only link Somehow my formatting controls are disabled..............I can use them from office not from my home???!!!! any issue with FF3?? cz wen in FF2 I was able to use them............

Top Bottom