Calling all Insomniacs..

goobimama

 Macboy
Olympic ceremony was good for about half an hour. After that they began the long (and I mean really long) process of introducing each and every country that participated. No wonder they claimed 3.5 hours of extravaganza. Extravaganza my foot.

ROFL...

But the starting part was good. Since the music sucked, I turned on my 5.1 Home Theater and put in classics from Led Zeppelin like Kashmir. All this time the TV was running muted. The remaining people in the house didn't realise that it was MY song and not the chinese music that was being played till the break started while my music was still playing. KASHMIR FTW!

@Goobimama: Check this page out:

*www.drummerworld.com/drummers/John_Bonham.html

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Olympic ceremony was good for about half an hour. After that they began the long (and I mean really long) process of introducing each and every country that participated. No wonder they claimed 3.5 hours of extravaganza. Extravaganza my foot.
They kept coming one after another! It seemed that its never gonna end.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Hey Metal I just completed d/l of Led Zeplin discography......... I'm goin 2 listen all of dem...........any special one dat u want 2 recommend??

Hey Metal I just completed d/l of Led Zeplin discography......... I'm goin 2 listen all of dem...........any special one dat u want 2 recommend??
The whole remastered set of all albums at MP3 220KBPS is 703MB. Files contain all metadata and fit exactly in a CD.

Special ones ? Gallows Pole is a classic but often ignored song. Hear it once and you will see why it rocks. You need good audio hardware to hear it properly. Its in Zep III.

Top Bottom