Calling all Insomniacs..

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
@T159
waah yaar.. tum to bahut achchi hindi bolte ho.. mujhe nahi pata tha ki tumhe bhi hindi aati hai.. bhai aap kahan se ho.. main to samjhta tha ki aap bhi dakshin bharat se honge.. agar aap sahi main dakshin bharatiya hain to main aapko badhai deta aapki hindi ke liye..
Am from uttar bharat :!:

@Metal..
Come on dude, i've a huge collection of original CD's.. once I ripped them in 256 kbps AAC, FLAC and ALAC (Apple Lossless). I couldn't really figure out the difference between them.. even though i listened them on my Creative EP 630 earphones.. 256 kbps on AAC is more than enought.. though I ripped my collection to 320kbps AAC or 320 kbps Ogg Vorbis..
You don't get the point. Lossless and Lossy audio sound the the same if you rip them and just listen to them. But if you want to mess with the audio, like taking samples from it, edit it in audacity, etc then re-transcoding it, the quality will suddenly appear to suck.

weather 320 kbps or 128kbps, all suck on re-transcoding to a lossy format.

goobimama

 Macboy
Yeah well for most of us who don't mess around with music, 256kbps AAC is mighty enough. I might want to mention that 256kbps AAC is equivalent to 320kbps MP3 in terms of quality.

Also, I wouldn't want to waste space on my hard drive and iPhone by carrying huge lossless audio files...

Yeah well for most of us who don't mess around with music, 256kbps AAC is mighty enough. I might want to mention that 256kbps AAC is equivalent to 320kbps MP3 in terms of quality.

Also, I wouldn't want to waste space on my hard drive and iPhone by carrying huge lossless audio files...
mp3 is so ooooooooooold fashioned. and 1989ish :p
use AAC, MusePack and Vorbis.

besides, if you buy lossless, you can use it in ANY medium after transcoding.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
ya that's the one benefit of lossless codecs.. transcoding without losses.. but i don't think we'll like a 27MB lossless FLAC or ALAC song.. instead i'll go for a 7-8 MB 256 kbps AAC or Ogg Vorbis.. WMA is not that good and not well supported on mobile phones..

narangz

Web developer
(I can abuse very well in Tamil!it is one LANG which rocks for abusing ,ask any Tamilians :D )

Did you forget Punjabi? :D :p

Why you got banned at that forum?

Well you just just lend your userid to pathiks or praka and you shall have 1000+ in no time! And I know you are an irregular around these parts...

If praka gets password of some mod he'll ban all Windows & Mac users :D

praka123

left this forum longback
@narangz : yes it is a business cat that doesnot fart :D

Oye... Meinu vich Punjabi kaise bhooloon arey Rajbir bhraji :))

F

FilledVoid

HOOOAHHHHH ... Staff Sgt. FIlled-Void Reporting for late night studies. Requesting permission to shoot the moron who came up with the most weirdest formulas ever for finding the Function Point Values in Function Point Metrics for Software Evaluation.

@narangz : yes it is a business cat that doesnot fart
The Silent ones are the most deadly!

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Requesting permission to shoot the moron who came up with the most weirdest formulas ever for finding the Function Point Values in Function Point Metrics for Software Evaluation.
I guess you are studying some crap. You aint' alone my friend.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
another night.. still browsing the web with the cool stumble upon extension.. its cool.. hey goobi is there anything like stumble upon for safari

Top Bottom