Calling all Insomniacs..

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
From the Fraud Mallu orkut community:

...mallus brought up outside kerala and whose malayalam is pathetic. if you get your ass taken about your malayalam every time u visit mallu land, if nosey and nasal relatives make you stick out like a sore thumb... then you'll fit right in.
Now, the Mallu I speak is not broken (in fact, its fluent Kannur colloquial). But I can take five minutes to read a word, and writing is out of the question. Besides these, I'm a cultural fraud too. And I really don't care about it either.. :p :D

F

FilledVoid

Now, the Mallu I speak is not broken (in fact, its fluent Kannur colloquial). But I can take five minutes to read a word, and writing is out of the question. Besides these, I'm a cultural fraud too. And I really don't care about it either..
Lol Once upon a time I would have fit in this group .But now I can read , Write and speak Malayalam.

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
Hahahahahahaaaa... Though it's incorrect, I can understand that (actually it should be Thendi Naari). Enniku manasilayi. A Z-word and a C-word to you too goobi.

About the low post count. I wasn't really active here for a large part of the last 4 years. I'm trying to be, but things crop up everytime.

goobimama

 Macboy
Well you just just lend your userid to pathiks or praka and you shall have 1000+ in no time! And I know you are an irregular around these parts...

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
Oh no. I would never consent to that.

I never really cared about post counts anyway. I was all against it in the early years of the forum coz some guys had this perception that post counts actually meant something superior. It took time for some to realize that it never adds any inches anyway. :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Main hoon na :D
Ab toh hindi likhna band ho gaya hai. Kabhi kabhi mann karta hai ki Premchand aur Mahadevi Verma ki kuch kahaniya hi padh lu. Kitna maza aata tha dasvi kaksha mein. Gyaaravhi mein ganit chun liya, hindi ko pare kar diya iss kambakth duniyadari ke kaaran.

Kaha se kaha aa gaye hum. Kabhi aisa socha bhi nahi tha. Duniya ke saath saath hum bhi badal gaye. Bhooli bishri yaadein hi reh gayi hai ab.

lolz...hahaha

Goodmorning Gentlemen ! I just woke up.

Just purchased my first ever track on iTunes music store (after aayush helped me fund the account). Gotta say I chose an excellent track to start it off :)

No more CDs for me thanks!
Unless you want to some heavy economic, don't consider iTunes store unless you want only a song or two which are NOT singles from a particular album.

iTunes music is by propotion somewhat as expensive as the average high priced album, with the downside that its not encoded in a Lossless Audio Codec. This is EVIL. Unless Apple starts selling FLAC/WavPack music, or even music in lossless MP4, its pointless to buy songs from them.

goobimama

 Macboy
While I admit buying songs from iTunes is not exactly cheap, I still don't want to buy CDs. And since the iTS is the only big online store, I'm going to have to use it. As for being protected, it doesn't affect me so why should I care? Most of the new tracks are DRM-free/256kbits anyway so that is also taken care of.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^320 bitrate is teh norm now !

*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/fixthebike.jpg
lolz

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
@T159
waah yaar.. tum to bahut achchi hindi bolte ho.. mujhe nahi pata tha ki tumhe bhi hindi aati hai.. bhai aap kahan se ho.. main to samjhta tha ki aap bhi dakshin bharat se honge.. agar aap sahi main dakshin bharatiya hain to main aapko badhai deta aapki hindi ke liye..

@goobi

Moderator bandhu.. aap hame hindi bolne ke liye is thread se vanchit nahi kar sakte hain.. hindi hamari matrabhasha hai..

:D :D :D

How about creating a learn Hindi thread in this forum in the Tutorials section..?

@Metal..
Come on dude, i've a huge collection of original CD's.. once I ripped them in 256 kbps AAC, FLAC and ALAC (Apple Lossless). I couldn't really figure out the difference between them.. even though i listened them on my Creative EP 630 earphones.. 256 kbps on AAC is more than enought.. though I ripped my collection to 320kbps AAC or 320 kbps Ogg Vorbis..

Last edited:
Top Bottom