Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

sparx

TechFanatic
I just can't bear Aliens, so

COD series,
Battlefield Badcompany are the only most likeable fps games for me

Now COD Modern Warfare 3 releasing , thats awesome news for me.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Xelx21 said:
Iam waiting for this. Hope it is as good as MW2
Many people are waiting. Its slowly but surely getting some hype.

But I doubt it will be as awesome as Modern Warfare 2. The move to Treyach Studios by Activision wasnt very smart.

gameranand

Living to Play
Xelx21 said:
Iam waiting for this. Hope it is as good as MW2
Guess what I am getting the feeling that this game would be nowhere near MW2. When Developers change there is a large shift in game aspects and the way the game will be build.

iTaher

Broken In
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Details Leaked

Kotaku got their hands on truck load of info about MW3 from artworks to campaign story along with game modes, maps list, characters details etc.

Warning : certain links in above post contains complete campaign story and can ruin your game experience, proceed with caution !!!

minor spoiler:
campaign contains a mission set in Dharmasala, India

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Huh. Nice but those screenshots didn't impressed me. BF3 looks better and also Cpt Price is not here so....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The official Teaser trailers are out:

[youtube]GG_JegQ2GhQ[/youtube]

[youtube]C_7_dYWMsL0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
And... the hype begins. :\ Activision has some orsum marketing luck.

But can't wait to see how BF3 kicks ass, NOT in sales, 'course, but in quality and quantity.

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
NVIDIAGeek said:
And... the hype begins. :\ Activision has some orsum marketing luck.

But can't wait to see how BF3 kicks ass, NOT in sales, 'course, but in quality and quantity.
Well not for me. :))

I think this time BF3 can surpass MW3 in sales department also. At least I hope so specially after the incident of Infinity Ward.

gameranand

Living to Play
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 coming Nov. 8 - Report
Infinity Ward, Sledgehammer Games and Raven Software-developed game will reportedly feature battles in Manhattan and Dubai.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Huh. Nice but those screenshots didn't impressed me. BF3 looks better and also Cpt Price is not here so....

Do you mean in-game screenshots or the conceptart work?
They're using the same old mw2's engine, so dont expect ay BF3 type visuals here :p

gameranand

Living to Play
cyborg47 said:
Do you mean in-game screenshots or the conceptart work?
They're using the same old mw2's engine, so dont expect ay BF3 type visuals here
I was actually expecting something like that but the lack of that disappointed me. :(
cyborg47 said:
Thats exactly what I was telling to gameranand
Got it. :) :))

Top Bottom