Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

gameranand

Living to Play
Well actually I was a fan of infinity ward. They made some great games and the best part was that all were gems in gameplay and very well optimized to run on mid range PCs but Triyach studio made Black ops which was also a good game no doubt about it but it was not optimized at all it is for high end PCs on mid range PCs it runs slow. Infinity ward were very good at optimization of game and their fall really broke my heart.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
its better be good. they are releasing COD in such quick succession, it may backfire also. but frankly, looking forward to it as well as MOH2. (i like MOH more than any of the COD games).

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
As much as I hate to see a CoD game every year, I still liked all the games. But.. I'm not sure that I will be seeing something new.

himangshu

Fluidic design!!!
its better be good. they are releasing COD in such quick succession, it may backfire also. but frankly, looking forward to it as well as MOH2. (i like MOH more than any of the COD games).

I think COD's gameplay is much better than MOH! :razz:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I feel the Call of Duty story will be given a 'fitting' ending with this game.

Then it will become very dramatic if Cpt. Price dies.

abhidev

Human Spambot
I hope this games runs well on my config...coz Black ops was stuttering and lagging a lot....couldn't play it properly...very cpu intensive...:(

gameranand

Living to Play
abhidev said:
I hope this games runs well on my config...coz Black ops was stuttering and lagging a lot....couldn't play it properly...very cpu intensive...
Same here. I also have PC similar to yours but my RAM is 2gb and video card is Sapphire Radeon 5770.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Will MW3 run on my PC?
Himangshu, I'd like to reccomend a software to improve gaming performance. Really helps in many Pc's.

Game booster 2

link-
Game Booster 2.0 Free Download, Speed Up PC for Top Gaming Performance

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Actually it just suspends the processes from the PC thus freeing up more RAM. So mostly it helps just to free up more RAM and nothing else but yes it does improves game performance on many but just by 2 or 3 fps.

Top Bottom