Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

I just wish this games comes in a pack of around 1.5k or I'll have to give it a miss :( just like those spidy titles like Shattered Dimensions.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ Actually it just suspends the
processes from the PC thus freeing up
more RAM. So mostly it helps just to
free up more RAM and nothing else
but yes it does improves game
performance on many but just by 2 or 3 fps.

Well, I reccomended this s/w to soumo27 where he had faced lag on fifa 11

After using he said it greatly improved peformance so I thought this user will also get good performance.

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Many users don't give a **** about processes running in background and play the game so it will improve performance for those users because it will suspend many processes and free a large chunk of RAM and CPU usage but for a user who keeps an eye out for whats going on in his PC this is pretty useless. For me it just suspends 2 or 4 processes so don't increase the performance for me but If it would suspend many processes then it will definitely increase the performance of the game.

Well, I reccomended this s/w to soumo27 where he had faced lag on fifa 11

After using he said it greatly improved peformance so I thought this user will also get good performance.

Dude, all these game enhancers and similar softwares do only one thing...stop processes which actually need to run for the OS to work...really of little use when it comes to today's PCs...you might only see an improvement in P4 proccies+512MB DDR1 RAM etc type of systems...

when i used game booster, it gave me BSODs...:???:

For me around 30 mb is suspended. So get boost of 2 fp

2fps...that's your boost??? LOL

gameranand

Living to Play
thetechfreak said:
For me around 30 mb is suspended. So get boost of 2 fp
Just overclock your graphics card and you will get boost much more than this 2 fps.

Gaurav said:
Dude, all these game enhancers and similar softwares do only one thing...stop processes which actually need to run for the OS to work...really of little use when it comes to today's PCs...you might only see an improvement in P4 proccies+512MB DDR1 RAM etc type of systems...
Agreed. It actually stops some of the important services of windows and causes trouble. I also had a similar experience with this got BSOD many time so stopped using it. Now I overclock video card while playing a game not otherwise.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I have never got any crash upto now.

They dont really help much in every pc but in bloated systems help a lot

gameranand

Living to Play
thetechfreak said:
They dont really help much in every pc but in bloated systems help a lot
Thats what I said earlier. It will only help those guys who don't care what's going on in their PC but not me.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Same here. I also have PC similar to yours but my RAM is 2gb and video card is Sapphire Radeon 5770.

How did Black ops run on your config...and btw whats your config??? Also my RAM even if its 3gb it runs at 667Mhz :(...outdated:roll:

gameranand

Living to Play
abhidev said:
How did Black ops run on your config...and btw whats your config??? Also my RAM even if its 3gb it runs at 667Mhz ...outdated
Processor - Intel Core 2 Duo 4400
Mobo - Intel DG965RY
RAM - 2GB DDR2 667MHz
Graphics card - Sapphire Radeon 5770
Monitor - Viewsonic VA1912w (1440*900 Max resolution)

gameranand

Living to Play
1993gregory said:
there are rumours that this will be a prequel to modern warfare 1.
And the story will be based on 'Ghost'.
Damn. Cpt Price is my favorite character in whole COD series I really like his face with that mustache.:)):D

LOL the war is on
Call of Duty Creators Accuse Activision of Fraud

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
1993Gregory said:
there are rumours that this will be a prequel to modern warfare 1.
I don't think it will be very good. I personally don't like idea of a "prequel"
gameranand said:
Damn. Cpt Price is my favorite character in whole COD series I really like his face with that mustache.
I loved his entry in Modern Warfare 2. We burst a wall and suddenly he grabs us by our neck adn almost kills us but bam! he then recognises us.

Loved this entry. Was taken by shock.

Top Bottom