Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

The Sp campaign is gonna be good as always, but the gfx sure looks kinna outdated. But what the heck? Its the gameplay that matters, i guess.

gameranand

Living to Play
JojoTheDragon said:
The Sp campaign is gonna be good as always, but the gfx sure looks kinna outdated. But what the heck? Its the gameplay that matters, i guess.
Yeah and the gameplay is too damn easy even on the hardest difficulty specially with 1800 bullets with you already you don't even have to pick up a single bullet in the whole damn mission. :))

akkies_2000

Journeyman
no dude...i know it very well...my cpu is becoming a bottleneck in most of the games...i left playing AC-brotherhood coz ezio runs in slo-mo even if i reduce the resolution. I couldn't even play fifa-11....:-x Even black-ops had a lot of stuttering in some mission... and as BF-3 is coming...don't wanna lose on eye candy;-)

hey, u can try running ACB in "administrator mode"... i did it and now the game runs much smoother... earlier i was shocked to see this game lag on my relatively new system but this trick solved the issue...

abhidev

Human Spambot
hey, u can try running ACB in "administrator mode"... i did it and now the game runs much smoother... earlier i was shocked to see this game lag on my relatively new system but this trick solved the issue...

Really....??? But do you have any idea what was causing the issue....well will try this trick when i go home and let you know.

akkies_2000

Journeyman
Really....??? But do you have any idea what was causing the issue....well will try this trick when i go home and let you know.

no clue... i was just wondering how this game stutters as i move my mouse left-right or up-down, AC2 always ran smooth... so checked it online and people had faced similar issue... found this solution and luckily it worked... the game runs much better now...

gameranand

Living to Play
akkies_2000 said:
no clue... i was just wondering how this game stutters as i move my mouse left-right or up-down, AC2 always ran smooth... so checked it online and people had faced similar issue... found this solution and luckily it worked... the game runs much better now...
Wow its a strange solution at best. Thanks for sharing. Will try it for sure and I hope it would work on my PC too. :)

abhidev

Human Spambot
@akkies_2000 : your trick worked my friend...all my games run now smoothly....thanx buddy....i guess its the UAC that causes problem when not ran in administrator mode....

gameranand

Living to Play
abhidev said:
@akkies_2000 : your trick worked my friend...all my games run now smoothly....thanx buddy....i guess its the UAC that causes problem when not ran in administrator mode....
You mean all your games even the games beside ACB gives you performance boost???

A new survival mode in this game is revealed guys. In that survival mode you have to fend off unlimited no. waves of enemies as long as you can take and it would be available in Spec Ops mode of the game.
Source

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
A new survival mode in this game is revealed guys. In that survival mode you have to fend off unlimited no. waves of enemies as long as you can take and it would be available in Spec Ops mode of the game.
Source

Sounds boring and repetitive. Yeah, that's their innovation.

gameranand

Living to Play
NVIDIAGeek said:
Sounds boring and repetitive. Yeah, that's their innovation.
What you say its innovation. Innovation my ass. Its present in many games at this time even in Resident Evil 5 which is a survival game.
It is actually boring fending off same enemies again and again till you die hell if it was like DMC4 then it would be fun because we can kill the same enemy in many different ways but not these type of games. :(

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
What you say its innovation. Innovation my ass. Its present in many games at this time even in Resident Evil 5 which is a survival game.
It is actually boring fending off same enemies again and again till you die hell if it was like DMC4 then it would be fun because we can kill the same enemy in many different ways but not these type of games. :(

Don't you know CoD doesn't have the word called "innovation"? Innovation for them is copying from other games. Flops did the same too. Gun Game straight from CSS.

mohiuddin

Journeyman
It isn't out yet. So no comments. But, my prediction,
1. mw2 was awesome
2.bops was repitetive and buggy.
3. Mw3 will pull the very same tail of bops and mw2(my guess)

imwhatim

Right off the assembly line
WOW!!! The images look quite amazing. Read about this game more here :Call of duty Modern Warfare 3 trailer revealed ! | Tech In News

akkies_2000

Journeyman
Will they ever start publishing PC retail pack in India... I've been waiting for Black Ops to release in India but no luck yet... they didn't even release MW2...

I've recently started purchasing original games and really wanted to pay for these new games as CoD had given me immense fun in good-old days... the games used to look great and run on my moderate PC...

However, 60 dollars of online purchase would be a huge price for a PC game and with PC version not releasing in India, I doubt there would be any online server with good pings to enjoy its MP...

Can someone please confirm if Black Ops has any playable online server for PC Multi-player?

gameranand

Living to Play
WOW!!! The images look quite amazing. Read about this game more here :Call of duty Modern Warfare 3 trailer revealed ! | Tech In News
Wow you are waking up now. :)) Its there in this thread for some days.:) Just see some previous pages you'll get to that.

abhidev

Human Spambot
You mean all your games even the games beside ACB gives you performance boost???

yes earlier...all the games used to lag...even fifa-11....after running them in administrator mode, they don't lag anymore....guess the upgrade can wait...till then i can go for mobile upgrade... :p

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Anyone who want to buy this recycled POS. Here it is: Activision’s subscription-based online service Call of Duty Elite | Game Rant. *Pffft* Typical Ko(ck)tick.

gameranand

Living to Play
Activision is launching a new service Call of Duty Elite. Its basically a subscription service for call of duty MP and will enrich the experience of gamers as per Activision. It would feature social networking between gamers like facebook.
More details Here

Top Bottom