Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

prathameshra

Broken In
Call of duty modern warfare 3 date is leak

CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 3 DATE IS LEAK:-
MW3 RELEASE IN 8 NOVEMBER 2011

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 plot details leaked. Locations, characters and multiplayer maps revealed:-

Kotaku has dropped a payload of leaked Call of Duty: Modern Warfare details covering everything from the locations and characters of the single player campaign to the precise number of maps in the multiplayer mode. Find out more about the characters you’ll be playing as, the new vehicles you’ll be driving and the new locations you’ll be blowing up in the huge info blowout below. Spoilers ahead.

The single player campaign will be set across 15 missions. It will pick up where Modern Warfare 2 left off with the invasion of Manhattan by Russian forces. As with previous Modern Warfare titels the campaign will skip between many different locations across the world, and have you playing as a number of different characters, not all of whom will survive.

Locations include Manhattan, the catacombs of Paris, India and Dubai. YOu’ll be playing as a Russian Federal Protective Services agent, an SAS Operative and a tank gunner. We can also look forward to the return of the AC-130 gunship from previous Modern Warfare titles. Kotaku have released VERY spoilery details of the single player campaign here.

The multiplayer mode will contain 20 maps, though it’s not certain at the moment how many of these will be in the game on launch, and how many will be released as map packs after launch. The excellent co-op Spec Ops mode of Modern Warfare 2 will make a return as well, and will be split into “survival” and “mission” modes. Five survival maps and seven mission maps are listed, some of which may be cut or altered before release.

All of the information above comes via Kotaku, who say that they received the information through multiple sources. The game’s due out on November 8 this year. The multiplayer maps and single player locations are all listed below some of the leaked first images of the game.

View attachment 4634

View attachment 4635

View attachment 4636

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 plot details leaked. Locations, characters and multiplayer maps revealed

Multiplayer maps

Alpha
Alps
Bootleg
Bravo
Brooklyn
Carbon
Coast
Dome
Exchange
Hardhat
Interchange
Lambeth
Meteora
Mogadishu
Paris
Plaza 2
Radar
Seatown
Underground
Village

SPOILERS* Single player campaign locations:

Dharmasala, India
New York, New York
A plane transporting the president of Russia
A town in Sierra Leone
London, England
Mogadishu, Somalia
Hamburg, Germany
Paris, France
Prague, Czech Republic
A castle in the Czech mountains
Berlin, Germany
The Kremlin in Moscow, Russia
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Washington. D.C.

Spec Ops mode

Survival

Carbon
Dome
Radar
Seatown
Village

Mission

Civilian Rescue
Flood the Market
Invisible Threat
Little Bro’s
Out of Africa
No Fly Zone
Wing Man

gameranand

Living to Play
Re: Call of duty modern warfare 3 date is leak

Oh come on Now can't you ****in see this thread and post this news in there and the best part is that it was a hot thread still you made another one. Please Use Search feature before making new thread and you what that search feature is actually very very useful.
Modern Warfare 3

gameranand

Living to Play
cyborg47 said:
Its call of duty, and majority of the fans *IMO* are kids, and tell me do the kids bother wether or not the graphics look good?
Well actually I don't care much about this whole COD series. Well gameplay is good but easy and god how the heck can you carry 1800 bullets with you what are you some kind of tank or something.

rohit18rs

Journeyman
Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 3 releasing on November 8 .. with maps such as dubai, new york, paris .... waiting eagerly for it :)

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ All that is out is just a teaser. So, I would say "Holds". I know this won't be as innovating as BF3. But, the game has got it's own fan base and following.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well the game has got fans but that doesn't mean that this game could be epic. I seriously doubt about this game's graphics and gameplay as we always know is very unnatural.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^ All that is out is just a teaser. So, I would say "Holds". I know this won't be as innovating as BF3. But, the game has got it's own fan base and following.

Meh, that's what they've been saying, "it's just a teaser" and that's what they said for Fail Ops' teaser. If it's the same engine, it's just as good as the teaser.

BTW, Modern Warfare 3 reveal date is set for May 24 | Ubergizmo.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
[YOUTUBE]coiTJbr9m04[/YOUTUBE]

This is their new engine? MW2 lookalike. Seriously, this is going to fight BF3? Ye'r kiddin', right?

Damn, CoD has the most stubborn fanbois ever. Look at the comments.

cyborg47

Technomancer
^^doesnt matter..its cod, and it'll sell.
And I bet BF3 will definitely lose to cod in sales. Cmon, its the pc vs console thing all over.

abhidev

Human Spambot
This looks awesome...the gameplay is gonna damn awesome!!!!!!!! hv to upgrade to sandybridge.......

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
abhidev said:
hv to upgrade to sandybridge.......
Oh come on man......

You're PC is more than enough to handle it.

Play it a sligtly lower resolution , then you can max out EVERYTHING :D :cool:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
This looks awesome...the gameplay is gonna damn awesome!!!!!!!! hv to upgrade to sandybridge.......

You're absolutely kidding, right? Here, some of the pics. Same shyt different day. Is Modern Warfare 3 Recycling Animations? And Sandy Bridge for a decade old engine? lolumad?

abhidev

Human Spambot
Oh come on man......

You're PC is more than enough to handle it.

Play it a sligtly lower resolution , then you can max out EVERYTHING :D :cool:

no dude...i know it very well...my cpu is becoming a bottleneck in most of the games...i left playing AC-brotherhood coz ezio runs in slo-mo even if i reduce the resolution. I couldn't even play fifa-11....:-x Even black-ops had a lot of stuttering in some mission... and as BF-3 is coming...don't wanna lose on eye candy;-)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
abhidev said:
I couldn't even play fifa-11....
There must something else that is wrong.

My friend with a Intel E series dual core processor and 9500 GT plays it more than comfortably.

Check for virus,etc

Top Bottom