Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
It gets that kind of score just because of its name.

And on flipkart its 2549/- :(

is that for PC or for XBox 360 version? Does it include access to Elite ?

I watched a couple of reviews, and they did say the campaign was short (abt 5 hrs), MP is the selling point. I highly doubt that I will be getting this game as I have never played any of COD releases. May be I will start with MW1 :p

abhidev

Human Spambot
MW3 is said to have exhilarating cinematic experience as its previous parts...i think its gonna be enjoyable for sure

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Charan said:
May be I will start with MW1
Rest assured you will be left gasping for air and especially in
the mission you have to go to chernobyl. One of the most epic missions in any game I have played :D

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Would have got it if not for the insane pricing.Got BF3 and FIFA for less that that.

Rehash or not,people are having fun playing it and that is the point of video games isn't it?Fanboys can do one.

axes2t2

I am a cat
is that for PC or for XBox 360 version? Does it include access to Elite ?

I watched a couple of reviews, and they did say the campaign was short (abt 5 hrs), MP is the selling point. I highly doubt that I will be getting this game as I have never played any of COD releases. May be I will start with MW1 :p

Click here

MW3 is said to have exhilarating cinematic experience as its previous parts...i think its gonna be enjoyable for sure

It lasts for only about 5 hours :(

Come on. How can a game be so bad? Maybe that review is biased?
We know you donot like CoD type games. But telling its cr@p is really a prejudiced view
Modern Warfare 3 preorders hit nearly 9 million - Analyst - News at GameSpot
AFAIK, BF 3 sold around 3.5 million copies first day and had 1.5 million pre orders.

Like I said it's just because of the name.

It's like n00bs buying Iphone and saying it's the best thing ever just because it is an Apple product when there are better phones out there.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
User reviews are all what counts. Go and check Metacritic. I agree it isn't indicative, but most peeps are dissing it for a reason. 1.4/10 average for PC? lol?

This game is sh!t. I suggest playing CoD4:MW again because that game was epic. And this is the same game.
Ok that's pretty definitive.Guess Bf3 eats and sh1ts out CoD on PC this year.:lol:

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
This isn't modern warfare 3. This is mw 2.5.

Its one thing feeling similar, and a whole another thing to feel like, you are playing the same game. Sledge hammer did try pretty hard. But, sadly,I am disappoint.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Yeah saw that on gamefaqs.

But it wont change anything as they have already got their moolah.

I think the PC version sold only 400,000 copies :(

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Got this off from my Twitter timeline. :p

*i.imgur.com/O7zxN.jpg

:lol:

I take my words back.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@ico LOL, I had a tough time recognizing the word "Sha" , BTW is that name plate at bottom right read "Darjeeling" ?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Anyone on ati getting super low performance.:mad: is there any fix? :mad:
Oh me me! It practically turns into a slide show. I can't believe this is happening with an MW title. All of the previous CoD titles have worked perfectly on my rig, barring Black Ops, which worked fine after a gazillion patching. Thankfully, I have my 360 copy on stand-by mode, which by the way, delivers 60fps constant and looks as good as the PC version, if not better. :grin:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I didn't bother with the fix. I guess I'm growing really lazy and impatient these days. As far as PC gaming goes, I'm throwing in the towel. Switched most of my gaming on the console now. :)

Top Bottom