Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

quan chi

mortal kombat
I will wander for sometime if nothing comes out i will surely fulfill Glen Schofield's wish.
I will visit metacritic and will create an id there and very honestly will put 0 there.

mitraark

Decrepit
I don;t play games much but i certainly liked this one. Especially the India map [ set in Himachal Pradesh but signboards say Darjeeling :S ] First level in NYSE was also excellent ! Played only 3 levels and all of them was great. I don't know if people are saying what they actually feel about the game or have been manipulated into thinking that the game has faired badly due to many of the previews.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I will wander for sometime if nothing comes out i will surely fulfill Glen Schofield's wish.
I will visit metacritic and will create an id there and very honestly will put 0 there.
*revolt* against Activision?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Just started the game, the graphics look like sh!t...! What settings are you guys using?
This is mine, need any alteration?

*img803.imageshack.us/img803/3228/iw5sp2011111217540001.jpg

Last edited:

Lord073

Journeyman
I keep AA off in the latest games, as advised by some people here.
I've no idea what SSAO is and why would I turn it on!

Well, SSAO is a shading technique used in modern games, that's all I know. And yeah, it adds more realism to the objects and the environment.

But I don't get the logic behind keeping AA off in latest games, especially when you can apply it without affecting the performance much. It'd make the game look horrible with all those jaggy edges.

I'm yet to play MW3 on PC but as I recall playing Black Ops I was able to crank all the settings to max including AA which was set to 16x and still easily maintained a constant 50-60 fps. So in case of CoD games IMO you should set everything to max and with your GTX560 you can easily do that while maintaining silky smooth framerates :p.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Well, SSAO is a shading technique used in modern games, that's all I know. And yeah, it adds more realism to the objects and the environment.

But I don't get the logic behind keeping AA off in latest games, especially when you can apply it without affecting the performance much. It'd make the game look horrible with all those jaggy edges.

I'm yet to play MW3 on PC but as I recall playing Black Ops I was able to crank all the settings to max including AA which was set to 16x and still easily maintained a constant 50-60 fps. So in case of CoD games IMO you should set everything to max and with your GTX560 you can easily do that while maintaining silky smooth framerates :p.
Thanks. I'll try them.
Actually I remember there was some lag/less FPS occurred with Crysis 2 with AA on, then Vicky and others said to turn AA off and it kept same graphics with much higher FPS. From then I don't turn on AA in any games further, including BF3.

Top Bottom