Call of Duty : Black Ops Discussion thread

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
@ topgear

Welcome , its being a good game better than MW2 !

u'll like vietnam Mission nice graphics

@ wat resolution r u playing ??

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ topgear

Welcome , its being a good game better than MW2 !

u'll like vietnam Mission nice graphics

@ wat resolution r u playing ??

good old 1280*1024!

I liked all the missions of this game and the game is not a resource hogger like BFBC2.

Now I'm going to neutralize Krevchenko - today is going to be his last day.

BTW, what kind of probs you guys are facing - I've just installed the game and installed the update patch after this and launched the game and everything is working smoothly only one little issue when I start the game I don't get the resume game option instantly - I've go back to the main menu, wait for a little bit and after that the resume option shows up.

D

Deleted member 26636

good old 1280*1024!

I liked all the missions of this game and the game is not a resource hogger like BFBC2.

Now I'm going to neutralize Krevchenko - today is going to be his last day.

BTW, what kind of probs you guys are facing - I've just installed the game and installed the update patch after this and launched the game and everything is working smoothly only one little issue when I start the game I don't get the resume game option instantly - I've go back to the main menu, wait for a little bit and after that the resume option shows up.

same here...i think this is to show that mason actually takes a while to recollect his memory..

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
completed the game - now I'll play it in hard mode for more challenging combat experience.

D

Deleted member 26636

completed the game - now I'll play it in hard mode for more challenging combat experience.

i am currently playing it on veteran now....its not damn tough...but you've got to be patient...use cover & lean to shoot...don't rush or run & gun....you'll survive..

Started the game today. Not the singleplayer campaign but the multiplayer and it's a blast! Anyone else bought the original game? Jump in!

i am currently playing it on veteran now....its not damn tough...but you've got to be patient...use cover & lean to shoot...don't rush or run & gun....you'll survive..

Looks like we are on the same boat. hard is too easy man. Veteran is for us.

Started the game today. Not the singleplayer campaign but the multiplayer and it's a blast! Anyone else bought the original game? Jump in!

lemme verify your purchase.Gimme your steam username. last time you bc2 username was invalid

Last edited:
lemme verify your purchase.Gimme your steam username. last time you bc2 username was invalid

Not to be offensive or something, but you're acting like an idiot. I didn't buy Battlefield Bad Company 2 on Steam. And why do I have to answer to or verify with you. Ask ico, he's on my Steam friend's list.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Started the SP campaign today. Loving it. Wanted to put up screen shots, but for some reason Image shack is acting up.

Here is the scaling though:
*img574.imageshack.us/img574/8392/codboscaling.png

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

Looks like we are on the same boat. hard is too easy man. Veteran is for us.

Ok - I will jump right into veteran mode - played using normal mode to get a grip on the story.

Top Bottom