Call of Duty : Black Ops Discussion thread

himangshu

Fluidic design!!!
I dont think so. We had such a huge fight and he helped us all along.

Reznov was with us everywhere. Any fight he was there.

Or maybe he was in the mind of Mason.

Yeah, I am pretty sure Mason killed the president. That was after the assault on the ship right?

Pretty gruelling game loved overall experience. And especially those heart stopping moments. They were awesome.

Reznov was just in the mind of Mason. Mason killed Stiener as Reznov programmed Mason to kill Dragovich, Stiener and Kravchenko.

And before the last mission Hudson says this

Yup the game is great. :razz:

Aj12

Broken In
Guys of late the servers with the lowest latency that shows up in the server browser is not below 340!! and those servers are full!!!
when i got the game i could play on servers with a latency of 260..
but now i cant connect or the ping is too high and i get kicked!
Any Suggestions???
i have a bsnl home ul 750 plan with the supplied modem..
should i open the routers nat or something ?? because only about 20 servers of the total servers online show up...
Please help :shock::shock:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Removed. Do the below please.

Btw, please check your speed and ping here- Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test and post the results here.

Last edited:
Guys of late the servers with the lowest latency that shows up in the server browser is not below 340!! and those servers are full!!!
when i got the game i could play on servers with a latency of 260..
but now i cant connect or the ping is too high and i get kicked!
Any Suggestions???
i have a bsnl home ul 750 plan with the supplied modem..
should i open the routers nat or something ?? because only about 20 servers of the total servers online show up...
Please help :shock::shock:

Its not your fault mate. There are no Indian servers for COD BO, so high ping for all servers in normal with BSNL setup. I got a BSNL 750ul setup myself and the pings are same as the above.
If you want playable pings , you will have to move over to Airtel or MTNL.

And make sure Steam and the multiplayer exe of CODBO are on the trusted apps list of your firewall.

Finally finished the game after 2-3 months.

Gameplay: Well, its typical COD, so yeah it was good. A huge collection of modded weapons kept the gun fights interesting. And not to forget the action sequences, amazing..made the game feel like a movie.

Sound: Adrenalin pumping music. Simply superb. Its will set your mood to Pawning more and more..i love the blood lust. I even started bunking my head sometimes. :p

Grafics: Meh! Not top-notch but acceptable.

Story: Epic, especially the story telling part. Mind blowing.

Overall: 9/10(excluding MP part)

rohit18rs

Journeyman
COD's campaign story length is very small.. Well I heard that they were making modern warfare 3.. Wish we get a good long campaign in that..

gameranand

Living to Play
rohit18rs said:
COD's campaign story length is very small.. Well I heard that they were making modern warfare 3.. Wish we get a good long campaign in that..
Most probably we won't. You can say its a trademark of Activision to make a very small single player campaign.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ Thats not the thing with Activision. Its FPS market. Most of the FPS games will end at an 8 Hour mark. Most of the FPS games these days (especially military shooters) are providing even less time. They say... " a short fantastic campaign is always better than lengthy good campaign". I don't know how many of gamers really agree with this principle.

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Well I am the one who disagree with this principle. And when they say short fantastic campaign and release the game with bugs then you know the experience is kinda bitter than fantastic. hehe. :)) :p

.=Pyro=.

Burning in the skies
all these new military shooters are just dumbing down the genre and its affecting all the new FPSs. They just throw in a single player so that no one says there is none and just focus on MP. I am not saying i don't like CoD but all i'm saying is, these type of FPS should not affect other FPSs but they will cause all developers want money. screwing up of crysis in crysis 2 is the best example, crysis 2 is a good game but it lost its strongest points from crysis. I just hope HL doesn't get affected and i am pretty darn sure it won't

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah I have tried MP and its very good but I want single player experience to be more entertaining rather than just a formality.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Storylines of fps seem to be worsening by the day.
Didnt like Black ops story 100% but liked it 90%

But Crysis 2? :(
wasnt able to connect with charecter,story.
You can call Crysis 2 story a proper formality of the MP.

Top Bottom