Call of Duty 4:excellent fps game i have ever played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
hi friends.

well i have not played the other versions of the call of duty series.but after finishing this one i think this was really an excellent fps game.

i have also played some other fps games.but this one according to me is the best.

you wont feel bored even for a second when you are playing this game.

and the climax is also excellent the way you kill imran zakhev

the things i liked about this game.

1.nice storyline.
2.very good graphics.
3.very good climax.
4.good sound effects.
5.wont let you get bored.

the game might be short.but is worth playing.

well i liked it more than the far cry.

guys are there any other fps games like this??if yes then please do mention.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
yep! all hail CALL OF DUTY. I'ven't played COD4 coz, i am not having a rig supporting that and i am not having ps3 or xbox. But i've played call of duty 2 and call of duty 3 in playstation 2 and it rocks.

I think farcry has little edge than that of the call of duty in many aspects. But that's my opinion. And i will respect yours too.

Indyan

Here Since 2003
I have played all COD games released for the pc (including the exp pack) and loved each and every one of them. COD1 and COD4 are the best though.

shantanu

Technomancer
I love the sniper level :D i have kept the game installed and play the very same level again and again ! it simply rocks :)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Hands down the best & the most visually cinematic game in the entire Call Of Duty series.The game felt like I was in a futuristic movie & every cut-scene kept you involved in it.Truly an excellent game.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^In terms of the intensity yes I have to agree too.When I first played Call of Duty & the storyline which was explained was done in an excellent manner.The gameplay was fluid & the battle scene were very intense.Something which even the Medal Of Honor games didn't match up to as well.But with all said & done, COD 4 just gave a fresh switch from the mundane WWII pattern to a good modern warfare which looked & felt great.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
there is nothing better in story compared to S.T.A.L.K.E.R :D
There are lot of sniping moments too there :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Yeah may be you found it to be slow and never cared to play a bit till it gets friggin interesting and intense.
Oh and did I tell ya it was not into some American developers hand :rolleyes:
A Ukrainian + Russian feel to the game

NOTE: I too hate RPG but this is the one that rocks :D

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
yea,COD1 is really nice(never played COD4 cus my crad still doesn't work,:()

But probably the best FPS I ever played would be RTCW,simply amazing!

Indyan

Here Since 2003
I love the sniper level :D i have kept the game installed and play the very same level again and again ! it simply rocks :)

That entire flashback saga is awesome.
The sniper level is definitely the best part, but after that I also enjoyed the part where you take cover and defend yourself from re-inforcements. That's one of the longest battles in COD4. They probably sent in a hundred reinforcement.

shantanu

Technomancer
oh man ! got to do it again ! lol ! never played STALKER ! is it really playable ? and what was RCTW ? maybe i forgot :(

EDIT : got it now :D rerturn to castle wolfstein :D amazing game that was

Last edited:
OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
well the reasons behind the success of call of duty 4 according to me is.

1.rapid or fast pace of the story.wont let you get bored as mentioned by me no of times earlier.:D.

2.a good recipe.i mean it has stealth,run and gun,sniper mode,kill from helicopter,chase,escape ....etc etc..

3.very good graphics.

4.music.will make you feel that you are in the battlefield.the tense situation is well created.hats off to the developers!!

5.variety of weapons.

i have also played moh airborne demo.but it has a not so effective storyline i think.the saves are also a bit fraustrating.

btw i didnt understood that part in which at the end of the game you have to save a vip from a plane why was it added well also it dosent go with the story.

Last edited:

Indyan

Here Since 2003
That was a stinger. I feel it may have something to do with COD 6. But that is just purely my view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom