Calcutta/Kolkata - G2G Thread

Should every Get2Gether have a seperate thread or is this thread fine?

• Yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Who Cares/I dont no

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
@n7610, No. Please do not post it here! And as I told you in the PM, you figured it out right. I had actually prepared a little more difficult code - but Sherlock Holmes would not have been able to crack it, so I made it a trifle simpler. Anyway, good job. :D

n7610

Right off the assembly line
OK, offcially I cracked the code of Arya's Number :D free candy for me from HIm tomorrow :lol:

@Arya

Ok. i havent given the full number though :p ok, number removed :D so 2 candy pls :lol:

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^^and one for each of us........this won't be going from the taxpayer's money, wud it? call up Buddhadeb babu n confirm:D

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
gauravakaasid said:
^^and one for each of us........this won't be going from the taxpayer's money, wud it? call up Buddhadeb babu n confirm:D
You won't believe what just happened now. He calls me and tells me that he didn't like my comment about him taking down Bengal. Asked me to edit it. Well, I taught the guy how to browse the Internet so I threatened to cut off access to it remotely if he ever spied on me again. That ought to scare his wits out of him. Seriously, I had no idea the dude stalked me on online forums past midnight. Creepy, huh!

subratabera

Just another linux lover.
No food has been arranged for those who are coming.

What!!! No food.......Then I am not interested.

( Just Joking...:) )

Well, I think, I am the busiest one in this entire world :). I am feeling very sorry that even after two invitations (from Tech.Masti), I will not be able to join the party....But I will enjoy the moments when you post your experience....

Enjoy........

Subrata Bera.

gauravakaasid

ok people, today Forum @4pm, in front of Shopper's Stop entrance. hope no one will have a problem with that. anyways, gimme a call if required(do i need to post it again?)

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
I'm the laughing stock of the croud now as this thread was my idea and I cudnt turn up.Well,I sincerely apologise as I was stuck in office the whole evening and came back home about 1 hour back.Guys plz write how many people came and wat did u guys do or chat about.If anyone took pics then plz post the pics..

feeling so pissed off now...someone called me in the afternoon and said he was coming...anyways...

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
We had fun. Only gauravakaasid, n7610, Tech.Masti and I attended. We idled around and had some laughs for an hour and then we planted ourselves into a little momo shop. We sat their for two and a half hours (it was empty except for us) and we were joking around at full volume. We had all sorts of discussions, a lot of it based on technology (what did you expect?) and n7610 snapped some pictures and even a video. The video will soon appear on YouTube and he'll post the images here (hopefully thumbnails).

Fair warning: Avoid the guy that looks like Donald Duck's uncle. Looking at my picture had had some pretty adverse effects on people with some of them going into cardiac arrest. (Pregnant women and heart patients are advised to exercise caution!)

In other news, n7610 forgot to ask me to give him his reward and I was only too happy not reminding him about it. :p

Last edited:

n7610

Arya said:
In other news, n7610 forgot to ask me to give him his reward and I was only too happy not reminding him about it.

Hmm.. Point :lol:

Anyway, here we go with the Pics, Video is comming after i finish my dinner, :p Encoding and transfering needs to be done na :)

OK... So intro part now :lol: I have writen names for the intro...

(Click on the Image to see the Bigger Image)

Here we go, Gaurav and Arya, hot on discussion, Windows or MAC ??????

*img463.imageshack.us/img463/340/thumbwindowsormacfs7.jpg

Next in the line is, Tech.Masti..... He did all the listening while we fight on many mnay topics, (not MAC and Windows, but all other type of Tech topic)

*img463.imageshack.us/img463/2964/thumbtechmasti1bi8.jpg

He had to hurry, because, as it was sunday and getting late too for him to catch a bus to get back home.....

Here is our food, Momo, and later on some cold drink, P.S. we are very angry with Gaurav, as he did lots of DADA GIRI by saying he is the oldest therefore he alone will pay the bill... errr... We (Me and Arya) will take our Badla on next meet

*img409.imageshack.us/img409/8234/thumbourfoodmomovq8.jpg

By the way, Guarav suggested this hotel and we all agreed on Momo, its was a cool place , because no one was there to complain as when we were at top of our voice....

Later on, Guarav Tested the Thunder, by ordering a Thumbs up and both the Arya and Tech.Masti did the dew by ordering a Mountain Dew for each of them....

And Last one, Finishing our food fast so, we can get back to laud chatting again lol...

*img409.imageshack.us/img409/1460/thumbgettinglatebusyfingm1.jpg

We had tons of Fun, hope at the next meet we will have many other members too.... as all can see, we are just ordinary guyss... nothing fancy about us, neither of us is Tiger or Lion therefore, we expect few more members in the next meet, as 4 of us us sure

ohh, and Arya Invited us to join him at his house as he will be giving MAC lessions for free...

And the video will be posted in next few hours, after i finish my dinner,

@Bobby,

Man, what are u ?? Office on Sunday ?? what a blunder !!!! Our Single Point of Contact him self is missing ... ????

It turn out that I was the 1st to be at Forum, I even SMSed both Gaurav and Bobby, to come, even I called bobby from forum... !!! Bobby why did u switched the mobile off ?? u were suppose to call me back to let me know ur status where as, u turned of the mobile !!!!!

Anyway No hard feeelings bro, i am just little Frustated ... Hope to see u at Next meet....

Last edited:

gauravakaasid

^^thanx a lot Arya n n7610 for this, specially n7610 for this gr8 sum up of our meet.:D

And as n7610's put it, there are no tigers or lions amongst us, just ordinary guys. Anyways, the meet was too cool, there's so much to know from all you guys. Thanx a lot for turning up and help set the ball rolling.

And, after a lot of discussion with Arya, i m thinking of moving over to the Mac side.:D

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
soumya said:
n7610....i don't see any snaps of u...too attractive, huh!!! :)
Actually, we did take a snap of him from the still camera but it started emitting smoke. Poor camera. Thankfully, we'd taken the other snaps before that.

And we didn't want to risk the video camera so we left him out of that as well. :lol:

n7610

@Tech.Masti

Gaurav will buy a MAC when prices will fall, may be a 7 Lacks Rs MAC Pro :lol: and yup, Arya suggested that :lol: with some 2 30" display to watch HD movie :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom