Calcutta/Kolkata - G2G Thread

Should every Get2Gether have a seperate thread or is this thread fine?

• Yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Who Cares/I dont no

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Arya said:
Anyway, let's not get into Apple now. I could go on and on at that topic for days.

Me neither interested in Arguement with MAC or Window which is best, rather i am intersted in the Apple Hardware !!!!!

n7610

Right off the assembly line
Here we go the Video clip, YouTube needs the Video to be witin 10 MB and Ulead is not giving better Quality than this,

anyway, Here it is, we are having tons of Fun :D and Arya is busy to teach us the great apple stuff :D

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=vldHDfkT0-I

@Tech.Masti and Gaurav, Please PM me ur Email addreses... :)

Where is Bobby ?? No Post from him yet....

Dude even have his mobile switched off... !!!!!

Last edited:

soumya

In the zone
Choto Cheeta said:
@soumya

why not thinking of Buying a MAC Desktop in next purchase rather than an Assembled Windows Based System ??

As BootCamp will allow u to run Both a OS, Tiger and XP/Vista on Dual boot, just like Running Windows XP and Windows Vista :)

So apple has finally acknowledged the need for windows support to increase it's sales....:)) but the hardware would be still damn costly if we compare with the windows counterpart!

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Would have been better had you been there. Why didn't you come?

n7610 said:
YouTube needs the Video to be witin 10 MB
No, it doesn't. I've seen videos on YouTube around hundred megabytes in size.

n7610 said:
Ulead is not giving better Quality than this
Can't you use Windows Movie Maker? That is supposed to be a good program, isn't it? You should've given it to me on a CD or something. I would have patched it up well in iMovie HD. :)

soumya said:
So apple has finally acknowledged the need for windows support to increase it's sales....:)) but the hardware would be still damn costly if we compare with the windows counterpart!
Whatever. Please do not get into this now! You wouldn't want me to start...

*img300.imageshack.us/img300/381/aryayushuserbarkm0.gif

Last edited:

n7610

Right off the assembly line
@Arya

I that cam cant managed better than this in that Low ligh :) yeah my mistake, i was really tired and feeling heavy body ache, (u know the reason) there read this wrong :(

YopuTube said:
Your video is limited to 10 minutes and 100 MB. For more details about uploading videos, see the

but any way, 10MB means easy on slower connections too :D

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I already watched it on my measly EDGE connection. It did not take much time.

Why do I look like an African in every photo and video! :mad: I have a fair complexion. It was due to the horrible lighting of that place.

*img300.imageshack.us/img300/381/aryayushuserbarkm0.gif

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
@Choto Cheetah, AIRTEL GPRS, without EDGE :mad: here no other broadband is available except DataOne , so maximum people using GPRS here ......

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@Tech.Masti

Switched to Home 500 of DataOne though it will increase ur cost by 250, but speeds would be good.. and use the free time for all downloading work, u will get download speeds around 220 to 250 kbps at free time for 8 hours each day, which i think better than unlimited but slow download !!!!

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling

following the successful 1st Calcutta meet which unfortunately I cudnt be a part of proposing the 2nd Calcutta meet as monsoons are almost over...let the discussions start...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom