Calcutta/Kolkata - G2G Thread

Should every Get2Gether have a seperate thread or is this thread fine?

• Yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Who Cares/I dont no

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
aryayush said:
"All who post in this thread are automatically invited to this meet no special invite has been sent."
Yay! I'm invited. I'm so important, I'm invited to all these social events and gatherings. Well, that's the life of a celebrity for you. :p

"Incase ur coming then plz post atleat once on this thread and confirm."
Oh, puh-leese! You expect aryayush to come to you and confirm his presence! ...Oh wait, I guess I already did that. Nooo, the shame, the agony.

"No food has been arranged for those who are coming."
Yeah, of course. I deem that thy shalt come forth with chock-full wallets or returned back with thy stomachs empty as noisy pots.

"Forum is merely the venue or meeting place that has been decided unanimously by the member who are willing to join the meet and have posted here in this tread."
And who came up with the idea of the century? Hunh, hunh? Yours truly, of course. Yes, you're welcome.

"No agenda has yet been decided for the meet...well we are all open to ideas."
First all of you will serve me for fifteen minutes or so and then I'll see what else I want to do... :twisted:

hmm

n7610 said:
OK.. will Try to bring one with me :D

that'll be good coz in that case u can upload those pics here...

Last edited:
OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
aryayush said:
You were supposed to laugh. A smiley or two would've been appreciated. :lol:

:p :D :)) :grin: :eek: :wink: here u go dude

Actually I'm a little tired to day and that I'm doing the graveyard shift rite now so I'm a li'll bit irritated

Last edited:

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
Metro services start at 2pm.

@Arya, how would like to be addressed? u forgot that part.....:D

And can everyone post their real names here, i dont want to go around addressing you all by your aliases in a public place, specially "n7610":D

n7610

Right off the assembly line
Hey whats wrong with the name n7610 :lol:

anyway when we meet I would tell my name there :lol: 4PM infront of Inox Tickit counter :)

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
sabret00the said:
:p :D :)) :grin: :eek: :wink: here u go dude
Cool! That's the spirit, dude. Keep practicing and we'll soon teach you how to laugh well. :D

gauravakaasid said:
@Arya, how would like to be addressed? u forgot that part.....:D
Basically, anything will do long as it is preceded with a respectful 'Sir'! :lol:

The name's Arya. Aayush Arya. 8)

n7610

SO, the way, i see it, n7610, Tech.Masti, Gaurav, sabret00the (wired name, as hard to pronounce), The MAC guy (Arya), and ??

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
****Gaurav called me and said that no one has p.m. ed him and evidently no one has p.m. ed me either their phone numbers...so we might have utter confusion identifying each other tomorrow so I believe we all gather in the front of Forum...on the stair case****

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
***ok someone finally sent me an sms and confirmed he will be coming..he wud like to hide his name till he meets us in person though.He is supposed to stand in front Inox ticket counter***So eager to find out our hidden friend here:eek: lolz***

aryayush said:
My number:
9ve:-)fewe

If someone figures it out, please do not post it here publicly! :)

that's very interesting but can u please p.m. Gaurav or me ur mobile number in numerals plz.

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Keep me informed. I'll have to make sure no anti-social elements crop up. It is a matter of national security, after all.
Bhattacharya phoned me today and I just casually told him I was going to Forum tomorrow with a few other guys. Dude went crazy. You should have seen him. Started talking about sending 16 decoys for protection. I was so not prepared for this. Had to call his wife to calm him down and explain that there really wasn't any need for all that ****. I'm telling you, this guy will take Bengal down.

sabret00the said:
that's very interesting but can u please p.m. Gaurav or me ur mobile number in numerals plz.
What! You're all irritated with my whims and fancies already! What will happen when you meet me in person? :lol:

C'mon, man - it really isn't that tough... you need a hint or something?

Last edited:
OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
aryayush said:
Keep me informed. I'll have to make sure no anti-social elements crop up. It is a matter of national security, after all.
Bhattacharya phoned me today and I just casually told him I was going to Forum tomorrow with a few other guys. Dude went crazy. You should have seen him. Started talking about sending 16 decoys for protection. I was so not prepared for this. Had to call his wife to calm him down and explain that there really wasn't any need for all that ****. I'm telling you, this guy will take Bengal down.

What! You're all irritated with my whims and fancies already! What will happen when you meet me in person? :lol:

C'mon, man - it really isn't that tough... you need a hint or something?

:p

n7610

@aryayush

Waiting fr ur PM :lol:

should I post in publick :???? i thought I cracked the code :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom