Calcutta/Kolkata - G2G Thread

Should every Get2Gether have a seperate thread or is this thread fine?

• Yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Who Cares/I dont no

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anindya

In the zone
Everyday i am following this thread but as 3rd person. I wish i had joined u all with whom i interact more or less everyday. And yes Choto Cheta is sick. Anyway friends have lots of fun and plz tell us how u all enjoyed.:mad:

Anindya

In the zone
I cant bro coz i am leaving for vacation on that day. And i did not recieve any invitation for this meet:p. But that ofcourse doesnt make any diff. just kidding.

n7610

Right off the assembly line
Hey gauravakaasid

Latitude: 22° 32' North. Longitude: 88° 22' East

Do u live in Ballygaunge ?? I use to go to Golpark R.K. Mission for my eng lessions :lol:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Anindya said:
Everyday i am following this thread but as 3rd person. I wish i had joined u all with whom i interact more or less everyday. And yes Choto Cheta is sick. Anyway friends have lots of fun and plz tell us how u all enjoyed.:mad:
You know what, we're all going to congregate and make fun of you guys who could not join us in the bash. That's how we're gonna enjoy. :twisted:

Anindya

In the zone
aryayush said:
You know what, we're all going to congregate and make fun of you guys who could not join us in the bash. That's how we're gonna enjoy. :twisted:

So u guys r going to meet just to have fun mocking at those who couldnt make it?:confused::p

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Anindya said:
So u guys r going to meet just to have fun mocking at those who couldnt make it?:confused::p
Of course, we are a bit evil that way. :D

We'll even tell you about all the fun we had right here on this forum. Yeah, that'll be even more fun for us. :p

In all seriousness though, do try to come buddy. :)

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
Can someone bring a camera along? it will be great if we can post some pics of our "Motley Cru":D

n btw, anyone can join in, regardless of whether they have received the "so" called invitation or not:). All are welcome.

@Arya, removed the numbers(was feeling too lazy then, to pm everyone:D)

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
Anindya said:
I cant bro coz i am leaving for vacation on that day. And i did not recieve any invitation for this meet:p. But that ofcourse doesnt make any diff. just kidding.

Hey buddy I wud like to make something clear that if u posted in this thread ur as much a 1st party as Gaurav or I'm....well I believe u are equally welcome to join in as anybody is.Sincere apologies as the date has already been pre-fixed so changing it will make compromise everything so I tell u have a great vacation...come back and I wanna see u the next time we meet.......till then keep posting and keep the faith...lolz

Anindya

In the zone
Plz dont tell like that bro! I already mentioned that i was just kidding. I have absolutely no grudges with anyone. and i am definitely going to be present in the nest meet.

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling

Imp:- people who are turning up on 20th May 2007 for the Calcutta Ge2Gether plz send then cellphone numbers to the SPOC in a personal message to avoid confusion after they reach the venue.I will be coming as well so if u need my phone number then please P.M. me.

All who post in this thread are automatically invited to this meet no special invite has been sent.

Incase ur coming then plz post atleat once on this thread and confirm.

No food has been arranged for those who are coming.

Forum is merely the venue or meeting place that has been decided unanimously by the member who are willing to join the meet and have posted here in this tread.

No agenda has yet been decided for the meet...well we are all open to ideas.

Anindya said:
Plz dont tell like that bro! I already mentioned that i was just kidding. I have absolutely no grudges with anyone. and i am definitely going to be present in the nest meet.

like I told u next time I wanna see u there :p

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
"All who post in this thread are automatically invited to this meet no special invite has been sent."
Yay! I'm invited. I'm so important, I'm invited to all these social events and gatherings. Well, that's the life of a celebrity for you. :p

"Incase ur coming then plz post atleat once on this thread and confirm."
Oh, puh-leese! You expect aryayush to come to you and confirm his presence! ...Oh wait, I guess I already did that. Nooo, the shame, the agony.

"No food has been arranged for those who are coming."
Yeah, of course. I deem that thy shalt come forth with chock-full wallets or returned back with thy stomachs empty as noisy pots.

"Forum is merely the venue or meeting place that has been decided unanimously by the member who are willing to join the meet and have posted here in this tread."
And who came up with the idea of the century? Hunh, hunh? Yours truly, of course. Yes, you're welcome.

"No agenda has yet been decided for the meet...well we are all open to ideas."
First all of you will serve me for fifteen minutes or so and then I'll see what else I want to do... :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom