Calcutta/Kolkata - G2G Thread

Should every Get2Gether have a seperate thread or is this thread fine?

• Yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Who Cares/I dont no

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Why not! I certainly wouldn't mind.

Jab meet plan karte hain to Gaurav josh mein aa jaata hai. LOL! :D

rb_kaustuv

BW Waster Certified
Then be it at City Center...and well Gaurav can definitely help me keep my enthu up for coming there... LOL :D

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
ok wats this only so few guys have responded...lets have all people interested to come for the meet post here...posting at any other thread will not be taken into consideration...
Further,if you post here then make sure you P.M. Gaurav or me your name,your thinkdigit id and your phone number.

S!D

Monster Truck
Hey everyone, this is Subhankar. I'm a newbie to the thinkdigit world.
A very old friend of Bobby( AKA. Sabret00the).
I am an old veteran lost somewhere in cyberspace at the time when Pentium4 was raging war on Athlon XP.
Just sold off my khatara(P4 2.4; 865GBF; 512MB; 5600XT) last month, edging to create the next chota monster.

But, the computer world seems alien now, and I will need a hell lot of help from ya'll to get me back on the frontline.

Eagerly looking frwd to the next meet u guys r havin for some serious download.

Keep me posted..

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
hmm,thnx for this intro dude...but this thread is strictly for G2G discussions only...and ur more than welcome to participate...however if u wanna discuss anything about Calcutta then u may do so in All Calcuttans in Digit

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
hey dude..this is arunava....m interestd....so make it city centre na...last time it was forum..so..wud make a gud meet...

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This is the list of the members who had posted so far in this thread...some of them have also attended the 1st meet...
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Tech.Masti
Choto Cheeta
aryayush
sabret00the
gauravakaasid
rb_kaustuv
S!D
amd64_man2005
n7610
subratabera
soumya
ITTechPerson
sysfilez
Anindya
mariner_5147
teknoPhobia
great_manish

deathvirus_me
topgear
GeekyBoy
amd64_man2005
Darthvader
great_manish
satanlives
karnivore
sourav237
nil_3
avik_chat
Ray
sumitava_b
Hulo
stinger_02in
mariner_5147
Sankalp
arijit basu
psoft
ratzee199
medigit
bukaida

ALL ARE WELCOME TO POST HERE AND LET US KNOW IF ARE GOING TO PARTICIPATE IN 2nd G2G.

Note:You might not recieve individual invites in P.M.

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Any day between 16th of this month and the 24th will suit me fine. I'll be in Siliguri from the 24th to 29th.

S!D

Monster Truck
Eager to meet y'all.. count me in for the next meet.
would be easier on me if its on a weekend. Lemme know when u have finalised on a date.

rb_kaustuv

BW Waster Certified
Count me in for the meet..but as said ..make it on a Saturday only.. else am all screwed up..!!!! :D

r beshi halla gulla sotii ee bhalo noi ... ;)

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
rb_kaustuv said:
Count me in for the meet..but as said ..make it on a Saturday only.. else am all screwed up..!!!! :D

we may have to delay the Meet... see Arya will not be able to come after 23rd, as he is leaving on 24th evening !!!!

So sorry guys, I propose delay the meet till Arya Comes back (29th)

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
Choto Cheeta said:
we may have to delay the Meet... see Arya will not be able to come after 23rd, as he is leaving on 24th evening !!!!

So sorry guys, I propose delay the meet till Arya Comes back (29th)

so guys I request you all to delay the meet for the time being and then let's finalise a date for sometime next month...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom