[By Demand] September 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hsakarp_kahtap

CG Artist++
try to get in pixilogic Zbrush 3.5 , latest nokia pc suite, 64 bit antivirus with latest virus def.Photoshop brushes & plugins.

RJ45

Right off the assembly line
I am a software engineer so I need some developer tools..
Can I get some SDK's of Microsoft.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ this moth's ( Read Aug 2010 ) mag has really some great dev tools and SDKs included - check that out :p

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Free MMORPG(www.mmosite.com) game please and reviews on VFM budget cases and budget PSUs would be great..........

Admirer Of Digit

Journeyman
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/demand/128857-demand-august-2010-a.html#post1257510

has these demand taken care of.....

none of these demands taken care off....

really very annoying... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil:

at least dell review could be included in August issue as i wanted to buy it ..... and asking for it's review from last 2 months (June) ....

insaneYLN

In the zone
Feature/Review/Test of Cabinets & PSUs.

The advertisement of the Zebronics Invader in the July issue got me hooked on to it..:grin:

Want to own one..i checked the price online & it costs Rs 7500/- :-|

can i get it for a slightly lesser amount, if so then where.

Sorry for going off the topic.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
+1 for that demand

Zeb Invader will cost you ~5.5-6k ( check lynx- india )

A review of the PSU and Cabinet under 4k would be great

Try test at-least the CM Elite 430 and try to do the review with cpu coolers which are very tall like CM hyper 212 ( 160 mm )

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Atleast Linux Mint Isadora cuz its awesome out of box experience and I will be buying new system by then end of this month. So it would be nice to have a distro with all goodies as I have no net connection.

Please do notice that Linux Mint Isadora will appeal to many with and without net connections.

Rjrahul25

provide bordland c++, or any other c++ , c tool that run on windows 7 64-bit version , turbo c++ is not working ......

jayantr7

In the zone
Some Dev tools[Bordland C++ also]
Linux Mint,Chrome OS
Photoshop CS5 brushes and plugins
Unlocker
Some awesome tutorials...
Antivirus Comparison
Comparison of new,free OSs.

please do include complete review of the new core processors:i3,i5,i7 & compare them with core 2 duo, quad core & complete info. about these processors, working & which one is the best to buy.....
please also give complete info. about 32Bit & 64Bit OS ,differences, uses, working, benefits, pros, cons................and which is the best..
game development and software development
Virtual box

Rjrahul25

You should give Very A big collection of Engineering Ebooks Collection Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please --- please Provide it I am a regular reader of this magazine since two year and this is my first time first demand .so.........................................please ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom