Commander in Chief
Guys , it looks like nobody's listening to our pleas

never seen a nod of acknowledgement anywhere in this thread

well, anyway we continue and flood this thread

oops - I NEED VISUAL STUDIO 2005

Please ...[/u][/b]

bharat_r

In the zone
DVD/CD search must be included or else the purpose of giving DVDs.CDs with Digit is a waste.
When we require a prog after some months ,I just go ad download it from the net,wasting time & MBs.
If a serch was there,it would be easier.

G

starscream said:
agree digit is no longer putting Dev tools it is wasting MB's in car racing games and stuff.

disagree ..no yar dig is giving many dev tools ... and games are necesory as 90 % of us demanding them in same section for including in upcoming dvd..

hi,

i would be thankful if you include nasa worldwind and if possible its offline data. i asked it in the august itself.

i also aggree that instead of many linux distros why dont you include applications sutable for linux.

I still insist you start a new linux section, so that you guys remember that you had to include linux s/w.

And i also if possible include tutors for the devtools you provide so that after installing them we can easily learn how to use them.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
GTA:Vice City(full). I know it is a dream. But u can include FC4 and other linux of 900 MB or 1GB. So please include GTA:VC (500 MB without radio and 1.1 GB with radio).Please.

And lots and lots of tutorials on Phoshop CS2 with new tools in cs2

G

gxsaurav

after reading a lot of reviews on Windows Vista beta 1, & after finding that it can be downloaded, if possible & legal for digit, plz give it in septembar

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
GTA SAN ANDREAS
talisman (latest bulid)
old SKOAR in PDF
ebooks of career guide for IT students

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom