By Demand [Nov 2009]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Preview up in 20 odd days. Post software demands in here, along with section suggestions for the DVD.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
??
OCT is settled so soon? Its only 4th of Sept.

Are you guys going to take a one month holiday hence working 30 hours a day? :razz::razz:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
WoW! That's really quick !!!

At this kind of speed they can release two mags in one month :p

clmlbx

Technomancer
if oct is settled then pls let us know which demands are fullfilled. just a rough1 no need to be precise.

graphix card reviews will be great .. Dx 11 cards.. Ati cards must be out and nvidia must be in process . so what to lookout before you buy and that can be accompanied by Psu reviews .

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yup, I want that to. But for serial you guys need to obtain a legitimate SN which may still work while activation. If not you will have to find some other method which I will not discuss :p

jai sayan

Right off the assembly line
Please Review Multiplayer Browser Games such as

1] Quake Live - Multiplayer FPS
2] Evony.com - Empire Building Strategy
3] eRepublik - Global Strategy Game

eRepublik has been reviewed around the world by many magazines & newspapers like Newyork Times. eIndia (India in eRepublik) needs more Indians to be active. Indian states have been occupied by countries like Iran and indonesia.

Here's eIndia MAP : *www.erepublik.com/en/map/India

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^Ooh good idea. Was trying out Legend of Katha, its an MMORPG by Amar Chitra Katha *www.legendofkatha.com. Not great IMO so far.

sjoardar

Go Ahead, Make My Day!
^Unsure if they are still giving out serials
Yes, they (MS) are indeed!

Yup, I want that to. But for serial you guys need to obtain a legitimate SN which may still work while activation. If not you will have to find some other method which I will not discuss :p
I already have the keys for both the 64-bit version and the 32-bit version, but only the 32-bit installation image.

I have been using the 32-bit version for a couple of months, first on my old Pentium-IV 2.8 GHz PC and now on my new PC. I like it a lot, but the greatest gripe is lack of full support to my old HP DJ printer and SJ scanner. Nero 7 Ultra is also not working. As for the rest, so far so good.

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
@clmlbx rough list:

Anarchy Online
Google Sketchup
Opera 10
OpenOffice.org
4Easysoft HD Converter 3.1.16
Gold Wave Editor 10.4.1
F1 Racing 3.2
Quick Math 1.1.0
Returnil Virtual System 2008 Personal
Racer:Real Deal
scratch 1.4

Technocratamit

Broken In
Anorion :

Which OS images are going to be shipped this October... ? Are they going to be 64 bit OSes ?
Please focus on 64 bit OSes atleast for one issue... !

Krow

Crowman
Anorion what happned to the 64 bit issue we demanded?

My demand : An analysis into why HDD's have such a high failure rate these days.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
SystemRescueCd-x86-1.2.3
UltimateBootCD
ReactOS Live CD
INSERT Linux Live CD
Knoppix Live DVD

Winbuilder With all Plugins, Scripts and programs For VistaPE & XpPE ( Lees Than 300MB ) - Just download them along with the app and make archive & give it on DVD :p

qarch

Going green anyone?
1. iTunes9
2. iPod tut. (Just can't seem to get the pictures working.)
3. I would like a good free game level editor which I could use mainly for architectural building / landscape presentation, you know, one where I could go down in detail to at least about 1 cm, huge poly-counts, etc. Quake and many other game editors I've come across manage down to about 2in (5cm) which is not good enough.

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
I loved this months edition and i d like the videos to continue . . The linux journal and also the cs 50 videos were the greatest . . :)
i d love to see fast track on photoshop . . You have been giving tutorials in the mag if it was constituted in one fast track kinda booklet it would be great . . And also if fast tracks would be on programming languages and platforms it d be great . . Thanks for this months ed i really liked it . .

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
More from me :p

Norton AntiVirus 2010 17.0.0.136
Norton Internet Security 2010 17.0.0.136
Google Desktop for Windows 5.9.909.8267
Google Earth for Windows 5.1.3506.3999 Beta
webcamXP 7 0.9.9.0 Beta
Gpg4win 2.0.1 RC1
DirectX End-User Runtimes (August 2009)
iTunes for Windows 9.0.0.70