[By Demand] June 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
^^
Sectional division of OC tutorial would be a great thing in the mag or even they can make a Fastrack on Overclocking which can cover all the topics then that would be a blessing...
i do sincerely hope that they make such a section or article in the mag coz i'm an amatuer at OC'ing....

aura

Sync dreams to reality
I would like to see the following items in the DVD

Adobe CS5 Suite.... try to accomodate all major ones ...
Photoshop
Dreamweaver
Illustrator
Flash

Other than Adobe products I would also like to see

Myeclipse trial version.... you have never provided it ever... i guess
Netbeans 6.8 IDE for Java Web version

THanks in advance

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^
Sectional division of OC tutorial would be a great thing in the mag or even they can make a Fastrack on Overclocking which can cover all the topics then that would be a blessing...
i do sincerely hope that they make such a section or article in the mag coz i'm an amatuer at OC'ing....

a FT on OC would be more great :p

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
Tutorials are the best part of a tech mag....
They teach us a lot...
For example-
1.Modding Tutorial,
2.Windows 7 Tutorial(or basically a tutorial on taking the maximum juice out any OS),
3.Overclocking Tutorial
4.Programming Tutorial,
5.Hacking Tutorial,
6.Networking Tutorial.....

Most of the above topics will be great in the mag espescially the OC Tutorial...

SAMPATHRAJKUMAR

Right off the assembly line
how to publish our techfest video ?

Hi Digit,
I am in the world of digit from past 3 years. I always followed the tips and tricks.
I built my first PC by reading the Q&A . I could rectify my friends tech problems and sometimes I blew up my own system's mother board while over clocking it :!:

Anyways lets get straight.....

I am an Aerospace Engineering student in SRM university,Chennai. We conduct annual techfest under the name AARUUSH every year. Now we are going to conduct the fourth editon of AARUUSH this year from september 1-4.

I was given a chance to make the event promo. And I am planning to make it using after effects and 3dsmax.

So how can I publish my video on your DVD.

We will try our best to print DIGIT name on all the banners of the event and and we will list DIGIT name in the sponsors.

Please give us the details on how to approach you.

Our student organizing team is interested in conducting a event through DIGIT
like webinars, onsite gadget reviews, seminars, talk shows etc.

Expecting a reply from you...

SAMPATH RAJ KUMAR
phone no : 09380570524
email : mummanenisampath@gmail.com

please do take care of discs for replicating, we don't to have trouble with faulty discs and don't waste discs with beta crap rather give some alternative full s/w which could be used.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Give some really good old movies - it would be great to have full old movies instead of HD video clips of upcoming movies :p

It would be great if you can manage to publish a DirectX 11 GPU benchmark test - from low end to high end models.

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
You can also have a section in the DVD's of some of the most essential softwares espescially for Windows 7 since it has gained huge popularity among users...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here's the movie list :p

"Lady Frankenstein" (1971)
Frankenstein (1910)
"The Phantom of the Opera" (1925)
"Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" (1920)
The Vampire Bat (1933)
"The Ghost Walks" (1934)
Hitchcock's "The 39 Steps" (1935)
"Phantom Ship" (1942)