[By Demand] January 2005 Digit DVD / CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepaknal

Right off the assembly line
:?: Hai!.I am new here but couldnt resist making a request.Can you please please plzplzzzzzzzzzzplzzzzzzzzzzzplzzzzzzzzz Give Microsoft Entertainment Packs? I am personally sure that many would enjoy it more than some Big games.Can you?.DIGIT cna you plz include it in any of your future DVD/CD? And if any one is reading this ,can you tell me where i can get it?

Many thanks

ultima

Broken In
I also suggest Solaris 10 :!: :lol:

And please include useful tools from the following site

*www.tunexp.com/download/

All tools can be included, as they are very small.
Hope to see these in Jan CD/DVD. :!: 8)

chandra1212

Ideas for Digit Jan 2005..!

Hi All...

Here's my list of ideas for the upcoming Digit. I am not very much worried about the Tech things that should appear on Digit 'coz it is always too good. Whatz important is the Software section shouldnt get hit.

First, 2 DVD's for subscribers and the usual combo for others. Or, 1 9GB DVD alone if that is cost effective.

I would like to provide the System Related Software stuff that could find a place in Jan edition of Digit.

Software (Half):
1. Win 2k Service Packs
2. Win XP Service Packs
3. Office XP Service Packs.
4. nVidia Chipset drivers (98/2k/XP/Linux)
5. VIA Chipset drivers (98/2k/XP/Linux)
6. nVidia Display Drivers (98/2K/XP/Linux)
7. ATI Display Drivers (98/2K/XP/Linux)
8. VB/Java Latest Runtime Files
9. ACE/KLite Mega Codec Pack FULL
10. XTeq Pro (or) Tweak XP (or) Win XP Manager (or) Any of the BEST Windows tweaking tool ever available.

I know all you have to do is look at DVD's for the past 6 or 7 months to find all these, but we would like to have THE ONE DVD of JAN that literally makes the 2004 CD/DVD collections a HISTORY..!!

Things to skip ONLY FOR THE JAN ISSUE, NOT ALWAYS:
1. Digit Archive section, which can always make a comeback from Feb.
2. PDF and other books.
3. More of utility software rather than one BIG Photoshop or something of that sort.
4. Also more of smaller games from POP CAP or GAMEHOUSE rather than FULL versions of two games that eat up precious space.

Hope this helps and at the least, some of the ideas are implemented.

Thanks for reading.
Chandra.

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
:shock: :shock: Ohhh myyyyy Gooood~~!!
chandra u dont want big goood games...???
nd r in favor of putting sum freeware games which can be easily
nd quickly downloaded from the net????

8) dats not gud....!!
8) dats not fair....!!
8) many ppl wont like this...!!
8) there is a HUGE fan following for games,...!!

:wink: iam waiting for a lovely full game~!!!!

naveenchandran

In the zone
Microsoft's Longhorn Is still in Alpha Stage!

Plz do provide GNOME 2.8 It would be helpful for Developers as well as me and u too ( Increased Sales ) :wink:

goobimama

 Macboy
I'm late

I guess I'm too late, but what the hell, maybe in the feb issue.

Well here's my big request which should make up for the dissapointment that the dec issue was.

I want an Apple iMac Poster. Please please please. I want to stick it on my locker and pray to it every night. I'll say good night to my iMac cause I can't afford a real one. Maybe my parents will see my grief and buy me the real thing. Please please please...

Milind

chandra1212

Why no Big games?

Hi "grinning_devil"...

What I suggested was for the Dec issue alone? Its like this...

It should be one issue that has the ultimate necessities for Windows or Linux like Patches, Essentials, etc.

With this Dec CD/DVD pack in your hand which comes at the time of beginning a NEW YEAR, you should literally forget the past issues and gift or throw them all away...

So, the BIG games CAN wait one month. Also, many people do not have the dream config needed to play them "very well." Thats important factor when marketing a mag issue that reaches to all and sundry..!

Please add one more thing...NEW YEAR "DIGITAL SWEETS" A.K.A MOUTH-WATERING SUBSCRIPTION OFFERS.

Thanks for reading.
Chandra.

sms_solver

In the zone
As I have heard Sun Solaris 10 is going to be free from Jan 2005. Why don't you guys include it in Jan issue if not possible then Feb issue

Other things I like to see are
-> Skins for Maxthon, Opera, Firefox
-> Some really enjoyable games (Funzone) which are free, not sharewares
-> Tutorials on anything flash, photoshop
-> Motherboard and graphics card latest drivers

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
Medkit ISo

How abt expansion pack for Rise of Nation :Thrones and Patriot?
annd a really workable version of the medkit iso.
Why does the iso when burned to cd and on attempt to boot from it says that full freedos is not there and insert other diskettes ? Why not the CD ROM gets recognised?
--------------------------

arunmvishnu

AVG

Please try to include AVG7 free and all its updates.
*free.grisoft.com/softw/70free/setup/avg70free_296a409.exe

R

rohandhruva

Knoppix 3.7

Hi,

Please give us Knoppix 3.7 public release or Gentoo latest?
Can you, or am i too late?

Rohan.

Mehul115

[By Demand] January 2005 Digit DVD / CD :: Adobe Reader 7

Please include Adobe Reader 7 instead of Adobe Reader 6.
It is available at
*www.majorgeeks.com/
size : 20MB

viveksilla

I would prefer the latest Adobe Studio containing Adobe Photoshop and all other softwares. Even Maya may be included since it is a special new year edition. Many other christmas and newyear wallpapers and themes may also be included. Some tips regarding fine tuning the system and also some hacking and cracking tips may be included and if possible some s/ws for hacing and cracking may be included.

geek_rohit

In the zone
Some gallery stuff!!

I know i'm too late for Jan CD, but what the heck, take it for Feb.

I would like some themes from topthemes.com, it has some cool collection of latest themes, including The Incredibles, Shark Tale and many more.

Besides you can include Rise of Nations Thrones & Patriots Demo.

And please make some wallpapers from indiafm's top monthly pics a regular inclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom