[By Demand] January 2005 Digit DVD / CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byte

Ninja Jedi
Hmm

Space is a major concern this issue. We are packing in lots of goodies!

Longhorn - can't do, it isn't even beta yet
Firefox vs IE - check out the Dec issue :D

As for the rest, would love to tell you what we are including but can't... :twisted:

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
plz stop putting in the iso medkit.

and wht abt some movies?
u gave away ICEAGE last year.

cool_dude_prav

In the zone
Re: LINUX

dadhwalprince said:
:lol: I want Complete Fedora core 2 cdc :D

Hey dadhwal, keep urself updated its FC 3 now... But still I support ur good demand of fedora core 3.... Its full installation is 5 cds

Or we could have debian woody its 7cds + 2cds update....

Edit: I forgot to add any of the folowing:

:arrow: Special New Year edition containing NFS UG2 FULL VERSION

:arrow: FIFA 2005 FULL VERSION

:arrow: GTA SAN ANDREAS FULL VERSION

cool_dude_prav

In the zone
consider

hard_rock said:
Hmmmmmmmmm..................
I want:
:arrow: Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004
:arrow: Macromedia Flash MX 2004
OR
:arrow: Macromedia Studioworks
{Trials}
:arrow:Partition Magic Pro 8
:arrow: Diskeeper 9
:arrow: Mandrake Linux/Fedora core 3
:arrow: A hell lot Firefox extensions

I think we should give a lot of considerations to the excellent and wonderful suggestions by hard_rock, keep it up...

frederick_benny_digit

]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R
how about halo-2 review??? the game rocks and i would love to have a rocking review ny u guys.also a half life-2 demo would be simply gr8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muad'dib

Broken In
FINAL FANTASY 8/ SOME PRETTY COLL FREEGAMES R AVAILABLE AT MEGAGAMES.COM and ABANDONIA.COM. BUT PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE GIVE ME FINAL FANTASY 8 :shock:

bharat_r

In the zone
Some good tutorials (in pdf or video tutorials)
of 3ds Max 7
Visual Basic
Flash

It would be very very useful

thanks

saud_khan

Broken In
plz include m$ virtual machine, latest distro of knoppix and some cool wallpapers of actresses :lol: .............hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........yup..........thats it!!!!!!!!

Byte

Ninja Jedi
frederick_benny_digit said:
how about halo-2 review??? the game rocks and i would love to have a rocking review ny u guys.also a half life-2 demo would be simply gr8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup! Halo 2 is great! BUT Half-Life 2 circle-strafes the game and crowbars it to death. An apples vs oranges comparison for sure but HL2 is an amazing game people, pls play it asap! :D

As for the HL2 demo - we will definitely ship it as soon as it is out, which is to say, it isn't out yet. And the poster who wanted FULL VERSIONs of San Andreas (PS2 only for now), FIFA 2005, and NFS UG2 should note that this is just not possible. The demos for FIFA and NFS UG2 however are on the Digit Dec 2004 DVD.

Sourabh

Laptoping
As newstand digit buyers we have to buy the 'kabaab mein haddi' BRITANNICA :?

i already own brittanica 2004 , encarta 2005 :(

Well if Digit wod still stick with the present cardboard pack for the mag, most readers wont knw the contents of the cd/dvd. Digit wod have to reconsider it coz readers buy it if they like the content of cd/dvd primarily.
not everyone is a forum-membur and not everyone checks the website for the latest issue.

So i hope that the completely covered cardboard pack is not continued hence-forth . :wink:

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
I want Solaris 10 ...

Raaabo .. this is the best best "distro" if you are going to add ... Common wilya ..

Muad'dib

Broken In
FINAL FANTASY 8 FINAL FANTASY 8 FINAL FANTASY 8 FINAL FANTASY 8 FINAL FANTASY 8 FINAL FANTASY 8 FINAL FANTASY 8 FINAL FANTASY 8 FINAL FANTASY 8FINAL FANTASY 8FINAL FANTASY 8FINAL FANTASY 8FINAL FANTASY 8FINAL FANTASY 8FINAL FANTASY 8FINAL FANTASY 8FINAL FANTASY 8FINAL FANTASY 8FINAL FANTASY 8FINAL FANTASY 8FINAL FANTASY 8FINAL FANTASY 8FINAL FANTASY 8FINAL FANTASY 8FINAL FANTASY 8

Plus all forum users, if u liked Ragnarok, check out this AWESOME free open source MMORPG at theuniveral.net. Its only a 5.3mb download. and the game is AWESOME[/b]

arunmvishnu

Right off the assembly line
2005 Digit

We need MS Photostory 3 :D , movie maker2, Sims2 :lol: , fedora 3core :p full.
*www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/default.mspx
*www.geocities.com/arunmvishnu/mainpage.htm

sabumd

Right off the assembly line
January DVD

Hi
Please include latest versions of softwares..NOT old versions like Knoppix 3.3 in one of the last issues, when version 3.6 was available for download.

So why not a bootable DVD with knoppix :roll:

Sabu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom