[By Demand] Feb 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Starting early this month, so we can entertain more requests.

The preview will come up in due time, but still post whatever you want.

Also, consider all posts in the last three months that have not showed up in the DVDs as active requests... we are still considering a lot of them (Beatallica, Red vs Blue and ReactOS for example, are definately on our minds)

Apart from individual software, you can also ask for entire sections, suggest websites as hunting grounds, themes for DVDs (like the great idea of a Mobile software only DVD) etc...

just throw in ideas that you might have, about the DVD(s), about the fast track, and about the magazine and we will think about it

pssst... do not get back at me if this does not work out but the By Demand DVD *might* (stress on the word might, in case somebody did not get it) just creep its way into every issue

so start demanding.

open Suse 11.1 dvd

fast track for solaris series, like basic setup and administration covering commonly used commands and volume 2 as advanced administration like server setups, data centre setups and applying patches etc,.

exclusive dvd on computing- like from assembling to all sorts of trouble shooting at all levels, selecting right material and right equipments and applying right methods, what to when something goes wrong, whom to contact when seller or manufacturer is turning deaf ear to us, after warranty what could be done,and like how a smps has to be selected and checked for faults and like stuff , I think you are getting what all I want to say, with video tutorials and custom made picturised,detailed ebook included on the dvd.

and more.........will post soon.

Last edited:

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Alright. Here is my attempt.

HD Movies. Clips Etc. Full HD ! 1080p Only !
Also Dolby Digital and DTS Demo DVDs ! I guess you can get it legal. Certainly.

nitinm

Broken In
pl bring back digit archive as we have to make so much of pain if we need to find a software or a game i dont know why all of sudden this is stoped is team digit realy listening

clmlbx

Technomancer
Vista sp2 Beta ........ till feb it will be available

Some good free games (Like chess and all) small time pass and less (or say good not high) graphics ..................High priority

photoshop,illustrator filters,plugins .......and all.....High priority

Windows 7 beta

High definition Trailers , videos

I say again look for adobe master collection cs4

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
IMO 11.1 is just a mere update to 11.0 .. Nothing too new.. While Sabayon 4.0 is a total new OS with new codebase , repos, s/w and all ..

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
a Fast track to "Storage"

a Cover story reg analyzing performance, features and security infrastructures between Linux and windows.

Interviews with CEOs about current scenarios in IT.

Top Linux Distributions analysis

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
The List:-
1>>BlueJ 2.5.0 for Windows
Link:*www.bluej.org/download/download.html
2>>Freespace 2. The FULL game! Complete with cutscenes, ability to run edited levels etc. The version provided in June 2006 issue did not have the cutscenes and the game could not run edited missions, thus rendering the FRED editor useless. Also, please provide the Blackwater Operations campaign(at least a demo) for FS2. (This is a free to distribute game isn't it? It WAS there in the June 2006 issue!)

Last edited:

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
a Fast track to "Storage"

a Cover story reg analyzing performance, features and security infrastructures between Linux and windows.

Interviews with CEOs about current scenarios in IT.

Top Linux Distributions analysis

The only thing digit won't do.. I asked them many times but all in vain :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom