[By Demand] Digit September 2006 DVD/CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparsh007

Formerly Spashy
its my birthday in sept if you would like to make it special please please please provide backbyte
and also some eyecandy

sandhu

Right off the assembly line
plz include pdfs of previous digit mags.....and also some really good quality wallpapers

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
@sandhu: *sigh* FatBeing said that they will only give these back-issue pdfs in the december and june issues....And before you say it, I assume it means that this decision was taken recently, so don't ask why they weren't there in this year's June issue.

But I'm on your side: If they don't give them in December, I will personally go and maim each and every one of them.

Care to help me?

D

dfordigit

Ebook Of Digit In Pdf Format

Hi sir,

Microsoft has released many security updates for office 2003 (after latest service pack of office 2003), Add-ins,convertors,tutorials,smart tags & many more to it's office website page.

It will be useful for your readres & they have not to switch in future for costly office 2007 release.

SO, PLEASE GIVE SECURITY UPDATES & MANY MORE FOR OFFICE 2003.

THANK YOU.

HI SIR,
Ther is one suggesion. You are providing your mag issue in PDF FORMAT. I really find it very useful, BUT IT IS HALF DONE ! Because you only scan the mag & give it!
Technology giant like you should comeup with more. you can CUSTOMISED LINKS FOR ANY WEBSITE ADDRESS, PAGES, LINK TO INDEX. SO ANY BODY READING MAG IN PDF CAN GO DIRECTLY TO PERTICULAR WEBPAGE BY JUST CLICKING THE LINK. OR ANY PAGE CAN BE LAUNCHED BY CLICKING PERTICULAR LINK IN INDEX. LIFE BECOMES EASY WITH SUCH COMFORT.

AFTER ALL MAGAZINE IN BOOK FORMAT HAVE SOME ADVANTAGE AND MAGAZINE IN PDF FORMAT HAS IT'S OWN ADVANTAGE LIKE ABOVE.

RISE BEFORE OTHERS!

I THINK OTHERS READERS WILL GET MY POINT & THEY WILL ALSO DEMAND FOR THIS.

Last edited by a moderator:

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
@dfordigit: Well, there are pluses and minuses to it...For example, if you wanted to print the mags, then you'd want the unformatted hardcopy scans....But if you intended to view it on the comp, then it is different. But I guess it would be really cool if they collate regular articles, and make the mags at least searchable.

And please please please make life easier for linux users who want to browse through your cds.

blackpearl

The Devil
led_shankar said:
And please please please make life easier for linux users who want to browse through your cds.

Exactly!! Provide a text file with description of all the Linux softwares and include it inside the linux folder so that it can be read from Linux platform.

I said that months earlier. You guys never listen.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
plz include....
CCNA preperation book for beggineer....

window vista..............

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom