[By Demand] Digit September 2006 DVD/CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

go_gamez

In the zone
vista beta 2 plzz ?????try to get the rights from microsft....like how u had office 07 and media player 11..beta this month...

onlytanmoy

Journeyman
hii, request u to carry out the review of NOKIA N-series cell phones under the REVIEWS section of the magazine's sept issue.
i guess it will be really helpful in deciding which model to go for.
thanks in advance,
Troy.

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
This is my first post in this section after the fiasco of the Digit December 2005 Mega issue....... I mean we all know what kind of hell happened at that time...
Any ways nothing changes in this section we demand we demand and we continue to demand only to see the same old goodies. However I don't have any complains as for as the contents go..... I mean you cannot satisfy everyone's wish..after all.
However my wish ...... I would love to see Anna Kournikova on cover page

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
hey............

posts for Windows Vista Beta 2 are still coming. Why u r NOT giving it?

I'm just waiting a single "YES, WE R GIVING......."

saud_khan

Broken In
i want open suse 10.1..............u gave suse 9.1 in the august 2004 dvd.so please give suse 10.1 in the september dvd.thanx!!!!!!!!!!!

Sykora

I see right through you.
rahul_becks23 said:
i thought people here r geeks or at least average techies..............but after seeing thousands of posts for Vista Beta 2,i just cant help but think that everyone is a noob............
Just how many times will we have to tell that Microsoft does not allow the distribution of Vista Beta 2.
Either just dowload it if u have a really fast broadband or if u dont have and DESPERATELY want the beta,then why dont pay 700 bucks and get it.
SO,plz. stop requesting Vista Beta 2 and request something useful and educational...................

Nobody listens do they? It's been said at least 20 times, but this one seemed like the best one.

Bottom Line : Don't ask for Vista Beta 2. Download it, or buy it.

@Sykora-
yeah buddy..........noone cares 4 these posts like mine and they just keep requesting Beta 2 again n agan.........noone can stop them.............
BUT the thing is i dont care because i have buddies here that can understand what i mean .........ONE being U...........so,enjoi,buddy........

sabret00the

Youngling
Although I'm not very new to tech forums,I have just happened to have registered at this forum.Well I was of the notion that members of this forum are very techie.Anywaz no offence to anyone I think instead of wasting valuable space in the Digit DvD why do u guys order FREE UBUNTU CDs/DvDs from *shipit.ubuntu.com/ I have been using it for sometime now and found the operating system very easy to install and use.....anyways I would like the DVD to contain the 2 following softwares:1)PC Mark 2)3D Mark.............thnx and regards

redhat

Mad and Furious
I want to see the PDF versions of previous Digit mag and Fast Tracks. I dmand it every month. This time either reply with a yes or give us an explanation over why u dont provide us with the PDF's. If u want, put them as an optional download on the digit patron site so only those who bought the mag that month can download it. Please give me a reply.

Sykora

I see right through you.
redhat said:
I want to see the PDF versions of previous Digit mag and Fast Tracks. I dmand it every month. This time either reply with a yes or give us an explanation over why u dont provide us with the PDF's.

fatbeing said:
To all those requesting PDFs of the past issues: It has been decided that said PDFs will only be given with our special issues - June and December. Resistance is Futile.

I think that particular gripe has been replied to, a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom